Artrotin: instruction manual, reviews
Artrotin is a dietary Supplement, the main active ingredient of which is chondroitin sulfate. Cartilage slow the progression of pathologies of skeletal-muscular system and has a beneficial effect on bone status, which is possible thanks to a further enrichment of vitamins.
The effect is to normalize the process for producing the synovial fluid inside the joint. This allows to significantly increase its mobility and reduce the harmful effects of heavy physical exertion.
The most effective Artrotin will be at disposal of radiculitis, osteochondrosis, arthrosis, and rheumatic manifestations of pathologies of the joints.
Release form and features of the drug
The manufacturer suggests patients to purchase Artrotin in several forms of release. The composition and amount of active ingredient in each one of tools are different. So, it could be:
- gel (tube 50 ml). It consists of honey, vitamin e, essential oils of rosemary, lavender, sage, natural extracts of Laurel, hops, root bergenia;
- cream (tube 50 ml). Made of vaseline and olive oil, honey, beeswax, vitamins D, PP, B, extracts of Arnica, white willow bark, fir, coriander, rosemary, St. John’s wort, hellebore, immortelle, knotweed, nettle, UVA URSI, lavender essential oil;
- tablets (in blister packs of 12 pieces 1.6 g). Consist of chondroitin sulfate, ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, glucosamine, vitamin E, dihydroquercetin. Additionally, the tablet is enriched with extracts of medicinal herbs: horsetail, white willow bark, dandelion;
- capsules (in blister packs of 12 pieces 0.5 g) have a composition similar to that of the tablets.
How to take?
Drug Artrotin is not a means of independent action, but only one of the components of a comprehensive approach to the treatment of ailments of bones and joints. Depending on the method of production will be delineated ways of its application.
Tablets and capsules is indicated for adults and children over 12 years. In this form of the drug should be strictly consumed during a meal twice a day. If the patient is recommended cure to strengthen the composition (Forte), then a day is enough to be a single adoption.
Every patient who is treated by Anthracinum should know that it is important, even in the absence of visible results, do not stop treatment. Only after completing the whole course can be achieved:
- return the elasticity of cartilage;
- improvement of joint mobility;
- relieve swelling;
- the reduction of the manifestations of the inflammatory process.
Artrotin gel and Artrotin the cream is applied directly to the diseased joint. Per day, the number of such applications should not be more than 3. The therapy will be from 3 to 6 months, and then encouraged to take a break and repeat the treatment.
Due to the fact that this tool is Bud, it, like other chondroprotectors slow acting and provide long-lasting use.
Contraindications, adverse reactions, overdoses
Despite the fact that the drug has a natural ingredients, not all patients it can be shown. So, it should not be used in such cases:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding (due to lack of experience of the use of funds in this group);
- children up to age 12 years;
- individual intolerance to components of the medication.
As for adverse reactions, according to the latest medical research, regardless of the form of release of the drug is well tolerated by patients. Thanks to natural components the gel Artrotin, Artrotin cream, capsules and tablets are not able to cause irritation.
Oral and topical use side effects on the body was noted. Exceptions may include situations where the patient has a predisposition to allergic reactions and a special sensitivity to bee products.
If there was excessive use of the drug inside, you may develop nausea and vomiting. Specific treatment in this case is not provided.
Tablets, capsules and other forms of Atrazine perfectly combined with other medications. However, despite the fact that you can buy it without a prescription, self-medication is not recommended to do.
We cannot allow the ointment or gel got on mucous membranes, eyes, or open wounds.
The drug should be stored at temperatures not above 15 degrees. From the date of manufacture it unfit for use for 2 years.
At the moment Artrotin cartilage has no direct analogues. There are only medicines that have the same mechanism of action of the musculoskeletal system.
Depending on the region and the trade margins cream and ointment volume of 50 ml will cost the patient in the range of 130-180 rubles, for tablets and capsules 35 pieces will have to pay from 200 to 250 rubles.