Thickening of the walls of the bladder: causes, treatment
There are quite a number of diseases which are accompanied by thickening of the bladder wall. Hypertrophy of the walls of majevica — one of the major symptoms of determination of disorders of the urinary system. To diagnose a thickening of the walls difficult, but possible by ultrasound. Failure to detect or incorrect treatment may lead to development of pathologies, as the causes of wall thickening may be result of infectious diseases or development of new. Seals can be diffuse and local.
Causes diffuse pathology
Diffuse thickening occurs directly during the development of the body for instance, dysfunction of the urinary system increases the load on the wall of majevica. In the structure mocevic has nerve endings that are triggered as the content — send signals to the brain. Organism decodes this signal as the need to empty the bladder. As a result of muscular layer of majevica is reduced, and the urine is sent through the ureters to the outside. If not work, mocevic can not «push» the accumulated fluid, so gradually thickens the muscle layer on the walls.
The main reasons for this change are
Hypertrophy of the bladder wall is triggered by several factors:
- Violation of the urinary system urolithiasis. If the stone is so large that it covers kochetok, the liquid accumulates and increases the internal pressure.
- The tumor in the narrow part of the neck of the bladder, which also blocks the way of urine output. The increase of the bladder wall in men may occur due to pathological changes in the prostate. This reason is also accompanied by dysfunction of urination due to pressure on the urethra enlarged gland. Therefore, men find signs of the work of majevica, you need to pass the examination of the prostate.
- Anatomical structure in females the urethra is short and wide and is close to the vulva and the anus. Wall of majevica can be thickened at the background of the tendency to inflammatory diseases of the ureter as cystitis. This disease can be and men, but much less frequently.
- The narrowing of the hole that connects mocevic from the urinary canal (cervical stenosis), can cause diffuse disease. Distinguish between congenital and acquired stenosis (as a consequence of the disease).
- Seal the walls of the bladder can be due to urethritis — chronic inflammation of the walls of the urinary canal.
- The formation of diverticula is another reason. Saccular recess in the wall of the urethra, which can be located in the neck, preventing normal urination.
Causes local changes
The local seal is different from the diffuse that extends not around the perimeter of the walls of the bladder, and in a particular place at any site of tissue. Thickening of the walls of the bladder of this type has practically no obvious symptomatic manifestations, it is difficult to be diagnosed, so you need to undergo regular routine examinations. The pathology of this type may be inherited or acquired. Common causes are:
- congenital features of the structure of the bladder;
- malignant neoplasms, polyps (benign neoplasm, which is formed on the walls of the mucosa), mucosal papillomas (tumors, consisting of long fibers pink or reddish color), the stones;
- neural dysfunction of the body;
- schistosomiasis — deviation provoked by the parasites;
- tuberculosis of majevica;
- external injuries with bruising of internal organs;
- in women may occur during or after inflammatory diseases; also for irregular (low) sexual activity or infection of the external genitalia.
What is hyperplasia?
Hyperplasia — pathology in which increased cell number in the shell of the body or the body, which directly leads to increase in bubble or education. Men and women hyperplasia has a different character. Prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a disease posinous due to improper operation of the urinary system of men, mostly older (40+). A malfunction causes the benign from the tissues of the walls of the prostate. Resembles a knot, which, expanding, pinching the urethra. Such nodules can be several.
Hyperplasia in women is linked to the process of excessive increasing of the endometrium — the mucous membrane of the uterus. The growth of the endometrium is a normal phenomenon, which occurs monthly, so there is a preparation of the uterus to the adoption of a fertilized egg. If conception has not occurred, the excess shell out month.
Symptoms of hyperplasia
Signs of thickening with hyperplasia in men are:
- frequent urge to urinate;
- frequent urination during the day (pollakiuria);
- copious fluid during the night (nocturia);
- feeling of incomplete emptying;
- drip urination at the end;
- urinary incontinence due to stress or after urination;
- weak, intermittent pressure urine with intense straining and considerable pain;
- sexual disorders.
In women, the first signs are irregular menstrual cycle, excessive bleeding and severe pain. May be amenorrhea — absence of menstruation for up to six months or more. These symptoms are considered to be signs of hormonal disorders in the first place, that lead to various diseases (polycystic ovaries or even infertility), which is invariably accompanied by thickening of majevica.
Diagnosis a doctor increase of the bladder wall begins with the definition of complaints and detailed examination, after which is assigned a number of additional studies. The most common and reliable is the ultrasound of the bladder is held in a fluid-filled organ, the doctor can see the thickening, reduction of majevica, signs of chronic illness. To clarify the reasons for prescribed x-ray examination, in which you can see how the thickened wall of majevica. This kind of diagnosis is less common, it is not inferior in the efficiency of diagnosis. Apply the method of cystoscopy, which allows to better examine the inner surface of the walls of the bladder to see uneven areas of the mucous membrane of the rear and front walls, and, if available, to determine the tumor and the degree of development, or other abnormalities.
The treatment of thickening of the bladder wall
If the bladder wall is thickened in the first place, you need to consult a physician-gastroenterologist and follow his recommendations. The course of treatment will last about 15 days and will be paid to disinfection and the removal of inflammation and restoration of normal parameters of the walls. This are the causes of thickening of the bladder wall, and then assigned broad-spectrum antibiotics, which come in the patient’s body in high concentration. In exacerbations prescribe anti-parasites and germs. Often administered «Nicodemus», «Allohol», «Oksafenamid», «Holenzim». Are effective — «Papaverine», «Atropine», «Nitrite», «Aminophylline» and «Amisi». In the case of detected tumours, the patient needs chemotherapy, and surgery.
In the treatment of prostatitis used combined therapy that includes massage of the prostate, physiotherapy, antibiotic treatment, and immunocorrective. Hyperplasia in women treated with hormonal therapy, but complications in the form of considerable size or endometrium relapses, is removed surgically. It is important to remember that the treatment for each patient is individual and depends on the complexity of the disease and related disorders.
Treatment of folk medicine
It is believed that to restore not only the sealing of the walls of majevica to normal size, but even get rid of tumors is possible using regularly tested for centuries folk remedies. Recipes are many and each will be useful, special. There are effective tested recipes of herbal teas on the basis of mint, dandelion leaves, celandine, toadflax, the flowers of tansy and the cinquefoil roots, and tinctures, which includes beet juice, carrot, aloe Vera, black radish, honey and vodka.
Diseases that cause thickening of the bladder can be avoided. To prevent you need to follow a special diet for the normalization of metabolism (metabolism), to adhere to the rules of hygiene, not SuperCool, exercise and promptly treat different kinds of inflammation in the body.