The herb for the treatment of enuresis: thyme, parsley, wood infusion
Involuntary urination (enuresis) — a disease fairly common among people of all ages. Treatment of enuresis with the help of herbs it is considered a very effective method of folk therapy. For the healing of urinary incontinence and other diseases of the urinary system has long been used in many medicinal plants. Some grass and herbal use from enuresis and how effective are they?
The treatment of herbs enuresis
Enuresis is very common among children (mainly boys) aged 5 years and among women of reproductive age, rarely men. There are two types of enuresis in children: day and night. The reason for its occurrence is associated with immaturity of the urinary system and nerve receptors. Urinary incontinence in adults due to other causal factors. Treatment of unpleasant diseases involve administration of drugs, however, there is an alternative method of treatment that effectively and with minimal cost to cope with the illness.
Recipes decoctions and infusions of medicinal plants used for treatment of urinary incontinence in women of reproductive age and children:
- Take 1 tsp dill seed pour into a Cup and pour boiling water. Set aside to infuse for half an hour. Cooked means use fasting for 7 days. This product is suitable for the treatment of nocturnal enuresis in children.
- Does 1 tbsp of crushed leaves of plantain and filled with 250 ml of cold water. The mixture is brought to boiling and is set aside to infuse for half an hour. Is cooled and taken 1 tablespoon three times a day before meals. The therapeutic course is at least 14 days.
- Take 2 tsp of crushed birch buds, pour into quart jar and add hot water. Put in a water bath (about 15 minutes). Next, remove from heat and set aside to infuse for 1 hour. Decant the liquid and drink 100 ml of 5 times a day before or after a meal. The duration of intake at least 10 days.
Use curly parsley
In order to cure of incontinence, use an ordinary garden parsley curly. To make a healing potion, you need to take 2 tsp. of chopped parsley (dried or fresh), pour into a container and add 500 ml of boiling water. Leave to stand for 1 hour for infusion, decant the liquid and drink ½ Cup 2 times daily before the main meal. Therapeutic course lasts about 14 days. At the time of treatment need to stick to a diet is to abandon the use of alcoholic beverages and food, irritating the mucous membrane of the bladder.
There is another method of preparation of medicinal decoction. To do this, take 1 tbsp of parsley, pour a glass of hot water. The broth put on the stove, turning on a weak fire. ¼ Hour to set aside and leave for another 30 minutes, then decanting the resulting liquid. Should follow this procedure: take 100 ml 3 times a day before meals. Without interrupting treatment, continue to drink the decoction for 14 days.
Treatment of wood extracts
Wood extracts exert an effective influence on bladder incontinence. If a person suffers from frequent urination, small discharge of urine and incontinence, the use of infusions will have a good therapeutic effect on all organs of the urinary system. The following recipes tinctures from enuresis:
- Take 2 tsp of crushed aspen bark, pour in 0.5 liters jar and pour the alcohol. Jar a warm blanket wrap and infuse for at least 10 days. Allowed intake of alcohol the infusion of not more than 3 tbsp per day. The tincture is strictly prohibited to take children for incontinence of urine, as it contains alcohol.
- You must take 4-5 pieces of cherry tree twigs with buds, grind them and pour 0.5 liters of boiling water. Put the saucepan with the broth on low heat, after 15 minutes, remove and leave for 2-3 hours. Take the resulting tincture 100 ml morning and evening. To enhance the taste, you can add a spoonful of honey.
Thyme for therapy
Involuntary urination heal good herb — thyme. It should be brewed tea instead and drink at any time, even at night. Cook it simple: take 1 tablespoon of dried thyme, pour 0.5 liters of boiling water for 20 minutes, then decanting the resulting solution. Herbal tea made from thyme can be drunk adults and children. At the time of treatment of enuresis it is necessary to refuse watermelons and grapes. These berries have a strong diuretic effect and increase the burden on the kidneys that incontinence is bad enough.
There are many recipes of traditional treatment that can be used for incontinence and other diseases of the urinary organs. Medicinal herbs and fees from them to use when enuresis is bearberry, St. John’s wort, centaury, sage, etc. Here are a few recipes medicinal infusions of them:
- Take bearberry leaves — 1 tbsp, pour 250 ml of cold boiled water. Put on the stove, turning on a slow fire. To withstand no more than 15 minutes. Leave for about 30 minutes, then decanting the solution and drink ¼ Cup three times a day after meals.
- Mix 1 tbsp Hypericum and 1 tablespoon sage in a single container, to pour 1000 ml of boiling water. Aside for insisting on a quarter of an hour and drink by adding little sugar or honey.
- Take 1 teaspoon of centaury, mixed with the same amount of the herb St. John’s wort and UVA URSI, collection pour 1 liter of boiling water. Infuse for half an hour, decant the solution and drink half a Cup three times a day before meals. This selebrasi collection well-suited for treating urinary incontinence in adults and elimination of nocturnal enuresis in children.
Involuntary urination during the day and during sleep, a cure is not only expensive medicines, but also with alternative of national treatment. The use of medicinal herbs has a relaxing effect on the bladder, regulates urination, and helps to cure urinary incontinence in a very short period of time.