Than to treat the bladder in men and women: drugs
In diseases of the genitourinary system and urinary bladder is of great importance to the timely and correct treatment. Quickly heal and prevent the return of disease medication, selected by a specialist. The list of drugs comprises antibacterial or antifungal, immunostimulant, diuretic and antispasmodic agents. Only integrated their use can minimize the negative effects and complications. On the recommendation of a doctor to treat a bladder can be based on natural products. Before starting therapy should conduct the necessary laboratory studies in order to learn everything about the disease. Do not self medicate.
Antibiotics for inflammation of the kidneys and bladder is prescribed if the cause of the disease are the bacteria. If the nature of contamination is different, the doctor prescribes uroantiseptiki for the prevention of infection. The positive side of antibiotic use are reduced to acceptable price, efficiency and minimal possibility of side reactions. Minus consumption are increasing the concentration of active substances in the urine due to the long period of exit from the body and the immunity of certain types of microorganisms. Effectiveness in dealing with cystitis showed antibiotics:
- «Nitroxoline». Effect on enterobacteria and fungi Candida. Contraindicated in kidney and liver. During pregnancy and lactation the drug is better to replace a permitted analogue.
- «Tetracycline» and drugs on its basis. Can have a negative impact on a large number of microorganisms. To date, however, some bacteria are able to withstand its action, so not always the drug corresponds to the expected effect.
- «Trykhopol». Effective in anaerobic infections. The maximum result is seen after half an hour after ingestion. Antibiotic banned in the first trimester of pregnancy. At a later date the use of the drug is carried out under strict medical supervision.
- «Monural». Is a new generation product, which aims to stop the synthesis of membranes of bacteria, leading to their gradual destruction. Plus medication is considered a quick exit it from the body.
- «Palin» — an antibacterial drug, the maximum result, which comes after an hour after ingestion. It is prohibited to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Immunomodulators in the treatment of the bladder in men and women
Treatment of inflammatory processes of the bladder in men and women involves the use of antibacterial drugs. These medications affect the immune system of the patient, so their use is recommended to complement the immunomodulatory means. They eliminate toxins from the body, reduce the degree of inflammation and accelerate recovery. In some cases, it is advisable to use immunomodulators in the prevention of inflammation. Known and effective are:
- «Uro-Vaxom». Effect of the vaccine. It is used to treat and prevent diseases of urinary system.
- «Gepon». Effectively relieves the symptoms of cystitis, such as itching, burning and discomfort. Used for reducing inflammation and quick healing of damaged areas.
- «Genferon®». Has a complex immune-stimulating and antiviral activities. In the presence of the disease allowed the application on the SECOND and THIRD trimester of pregnancy.
- «Methyluracil». Available in suppository form. Used as an immunostimulant and anti-inflammatory drugs.
The cause of many diseases of the bladder in men and women is a fungus. For the treatment of such diseases are special antifungal drugs. Depending on the kind of fungus the treating doctor prescribes the medication. To commonly prescribed include:
- «Fluconazole». Affects Cryptococcus. It is forbidden to take remedy during pregnancy and lactation. Children prescribed the drug after 6 years.
- «Micosoft». Effective against almost all types of fungus. Available in aerosol form. In addition to the antifungal, the drug has analgesic effect.
- «Lamisil». Shows good results when dealing with all types of fungus. Available in the form of an ointment or spray. Has contraindications to use during pregnancy and lactation.
- «Mycosyst». Can be used topically or intravenously depending on the condition of the patient and the stage at which the disease is. Can be administered to newborn children.
- «Biseptol» — an effective tool, the use of which is observed in the hospital. Not recommended for detecting diseases for use in young children, pregnant and lactating women. During the course of treatment requires regular blood tests.
Diuretics for the treatment of diseases of the bladder is necessary to pull pathogens along with the urine. Due to this bacteria and infections can’t penetrate the kidney or other organs of urinary system. To effective include:
- «Furosemide» is a powerful diuretics, commonly prescribed to patients in the hospital. This is due to the fast maximum results. Self medication is strictly prohibited as it can cause deficiency of nutrients and lead to dehydration.
- Tsiston is the most secure for diseases of the bladder the drug, of which there are only herbs and plants. The drug has a cumulative effect, so the result comes in 1-2 days after the first dose. The tool can be used during pregnancy and lactation, but before taking you need to consult with your doctor.
- «Monural» — a drug, which is based on the fruits of cranberry and vitamin C. it Is a very strong natural diuretic.
- «Vitalizing» — a drug combined anti-inflammatory, diuretic and antispasmodic action. Available in paste form and consists entirely of natural ingredients.
Drugs with antispasmodic effect
Drugs for the treatment of diseases of the urinary bladder with antispasmodic effect is required to relieve painful symptoms: burning sensation and cramps. The most commonly prescribed remedies include:
- «No-Spa» — a drug exclusively antispasmodic action. Due to the mild effects on muscle and organ tissue relieves spasm and relaxes them. Has a minimum of contraindications. When the diagnosis of the disease during pregnancy and breastfeeding remedy prescribed only when absolutely necessary.
- «Papaverine». In addition to a pronounced spasmolytic effect, can lower blood pressure. Not recommended for use when carrying a child and breastfeeding.
- «Benzilan». Relaxes muscles and dilates blood vessels. Has a minimum of contraindications and side reactions.
- «Benzagel». In addition to relieving the spasm, the drug dilates blood vessels and has immunostimulatory effects. Is contraindicated in individual intolerance components.
Herbal and folk remedies
There is a list of funds on a natural basis, which can be quickly and safely cure the disease of the bladder. The herbal remedies in the form of tablets means or herbs can be purchased at the pharmacy. Herbs are allowed to prepare independently. However, in this case it is important to follow the rules of collection, drying and proportions. The most well-known and effective include:
- «Kanefron». The composition includes rosemary, lovage, and centaury. With the correct ratio, when the disease remedy relieves inflammation, dilates blood vessels and destroys germs. The safety of herbal remedies allows the appointment of his children from birth.
- «Continium». Affects bacteria by inhibiting their activity. Form release medication allows the active substances to be in a place of defeat faster tablets. Advantage drug is a pleasant taste.
- The herbs on the basis of bearberry, birch buds and plantain taken in equal proportions. The infusion of the plant is prepared from 2 tablespoons of chopped mixture and 300 ml of hot water. Infused composition 5 hours, after which it is boiled 10 minutes and filtered. Should take three times a day half a Cup.
In the scheme of treatment applies a comprehensive approach that involves the use of means of each group. Correctly select and assign a course of treatment can only a doctor, after analyzing the results of laboratory tests and General health of the patient. Self-consumption of medicines of any type is able to cause complications and negative consequences for the whole organism.