Salt in the bladder: symptoms, treatment, causes
Diseases of the bladder often diagnosed. In particular, the salts in the bladder is a common pathology. Each person after 20 years is at risk of the disease. In most cases, bladder salt crystals fall out of the ureter, and due to the small size displayed in a natural way, without causing complications. When disorders in the organs of the urinary system salt can accumulate in the bladder, in the absence of timely treatment leads to the formation of stones. In itself, the presence of salts in the urine — this is normal, if their number exceeds the norm (20-40 mg), therefore, salt inclusion in the analysis of urine can be found quite often. Pathology can be suspected if salt are observed in several different urine and their number increased.
Causes of salts in the bladder
Pathology, the essence of which is the formation of salts, is considered mnogopikselnoy. The instigators of this disease is individual. But note some of the factors contributing to the provocation of the formation of salts in the bladder:
- women are more prone to this pathological condition, in connection with the characteristic features of the structure of the urinary system;
- improper diet (abuse of salted and smoked dishes);
- consuming large amounts of carbonated mineral drinks (mineral water affects the acid-base status of urine);
- consumption of large amounts of salt;
- frequent inflammatory processes in the lower urinary tract;
- urodynamic disorders of the lower urinary tract;
- disorders of mineral (salt);
- genetic predisposition (congenital disorder of uric acid metabolism, congenital changes in the structure of the epithelium).
The main symptoms
On rare occasions the presence of a salt precipitate in the urinary bladder not seen, the symptoms of the disease are absent. Basically passing the inflammatory process in the bladder makes itself known suddenly and sharply. Observed the following clinical picture:
- frequent urination;
- there is a feeling that the bladder is not completely emptied;
- the urine has a reddish or brown color;
- the urine becomes cloudy;
- pain in the lumbar region, in the anus, in the side, appendages;
- women can develop cystitis with further vaginal inflammation.
Diagnosis and treatment
The identification of pathology
Salts in the bladder is diagnosed through urine. They are often diagnosed accidentally during a routine examination. In addition to changes in the chemical composition of urine will vary and the physical properties of urine. In the presence of salts the urine becomes cloudy or contains sediment. Detection of the saline inclusions in the urine analysis allows to determine the form of the salt changes, what is considered important in the appointment of treatment and diet. Using ultrasound to identify this disease is impossible, but this survey is useful in complications, as it gives the opportunity to diagnose the stones and determine their size. In the presence of a passing inflammation in the urine are determined blood cells, white blood cells and bacteria.
Timely scheduled medical examination may be time to define this pathology, to prescribe treatment and prevent the formation of kidney stones.
The approach to nutrition and lifestyle
One of the main aspects of treatment of this disease is the adjustment of supply. Food, especially, should be well balanced and enriched with the required number of energetically valuable substances. You need to observe a drinking mode, not to exceed the amount of fluid intake more than 2 litres per day. A good way to speed the process of removing the salt crystals from the bladder, is considered moderate exercise (walking, running, jumping).
Medication designated doctor on the basis of data analyses and resulting symptoms. In the presence of concomitant the inflammatory process assigns anti-bacterial treatment. To relieve pain the doctor may prescribe antispasmodic drugs («no-Spa», «Drotaverin or Papaverine»). Sometimes prescribed diuretic herbal teas and herbal remedies.