Papilloma of the bladder in women and men: removal, treatment, symptoms
A benign tumor that occurs in humans in the organs of urination, is called papilloma of the bladder. If a person has problems with urination, manifest suspicious symptoms, it is necessary to consult a doctor, as the disease requires timely diagnosis and treatment. What are the signs manifested by the patient with the papilloma that methods of diagnosis will determine the ailment and what treatment is indicated when the diagnosis is confirmed?
The description of the disease
Despite the fact that papilloma of the bladder benign tumor, in the circumstances and under the influence of negative factors of the tumor can take on a malignant form, so it’s important to diagnose, remove, and provide adequate cure. Papilloma of the bladder an early stage of development looks like a growth on a thin stalk. When the stem develops, it begins to take root in the mucosal tissues of the body, this disease manifest typical symptoms. Papilloma of the bladder in men detected more often than the female half of the population, while the root cause for this selectivity have not been identified.
Causes papillomas of the bladder
While the reasons for the development of tumors has not been accurately set, but the doctors still distinguish the category of people who are susceptible to the disease. It’s the people working on the manufacture of rubber, paints and coloring tools, the manufacture of paper and household products. The illness initially manifested in any way, but in 10-15 years, the disease becomes aggravated and manifests itself even when people have left the place of work.
Improper diet, Smoking and alcohol consumption also relate to the root causes of papillomas of the bladder. Bad habits have a negative impact on mucous membranes of the organs, lead to their deformation and violation of integrity. It is in these places and build up. To avoid disease, you need to get rid of bad habits, to follow the diet, drink 1.5−2 litres of water a day and walk in time to the toilet.
HPV in men
Due to the fact that the urinary organs of men a kind and can sometimes be incomplete emptying of the bladder, they are more likely to suffer from this disease. Problems arise on the background of such diseases as prostate adenoma, a tumor of the prostate, prostatitis or kidney stones. Papilloma in the urinary bladder develops as the result of the lesions of atrophic ulcers, with advanced forms of cystitis. Men need to monitor their health, time to empty your bladder and when you see signs to go to the doctors so they removed a suspicious growth or prescribe treatment at the initial benign form.
HPV in women
The female half of the population, the disease HPV is no less a danger than men. If the papilloma develops in the bladder, it develops into a cancerous tumor. It applies to internal female reproductive organs are affects the vaginal walls, metastases encompass adjacent organs. In the initial stages, the disease does not manifest itself, but at a later period of development disrupts the function of urination, in the abdomen there is pain or burning in urine blood veins visible inclusions. If at these stages of growth are not removed, it can deteriorate into cancer.
Symptoms and complications
When the papilloma has grown into the bladder and formed the roots, the person starts to disturb signs, in which you have to go to the doctor. This admixture of blood in the urine, even if such a case occurred once. About the urge to urinate when the bladder is empty, and the patient feels fullness. Hematuria is also is the reason for the diagnostic study, as it is important to detect the disease and start therapy. Symptom develops when papillomatosis is enhanced emptying of the bladder. The patient must be very heave, he experiences pain and discomfort.
If the tumors larger than 10 mm in diameter, the doctor recognizes the disease on palpation. If not, the person goes on instrumental methods of diagnosis. To identify illness will be able by the method of ultrasound during which the doctor in real-time see the abdominal organs and changes. During the procedure in the cavity of the bladder, the doctor inserts the endoscope, the end of which is equipped with micrometeorology. Upon detection of papilloma in the bladder, the doctor makes an incision, and with the obtained tissues is histology. For a more detailed survey of the applied methods MRI and CT scan, which will show the presence of abdominal pathologies, malignant tumors and metastases. Also x-rayed with the use of contrast agents. Thanks to him, body shots are clear and precise, allowing to identify the disease and start therapy.
Treatment: removal and prevention
If the diagnosis confirmed the diagnosis of papilloma of the bladder, you need to start a therapy, because a high probability of escalating a benign tumor into a malignant neoplasm. Treatment depends on the affected organ neoplasm, malignant or benign, and what the health and age of the patient.
If it did not hit muscle, shown that laparoscopic surgery in which the doctor makes a puncture in the abdominal wall, enters into the incisions an endoscope and perform the resection. If the tumor penetrated into the muscular tissue of the body is surgical removal and radiation build-up.
- Surgical provides surgery, when the doctor removes the affected tissue of the body, and if the patient has a malignant tumor, for example, papillary carcinoma, resection of the bladder be full. In its place is formed on parts of the large and small intestines.
- Radiation therapy is indicated for patients with cancer of the bladder, when it is completely removed. Radiation therapy is not always justified and it has side effects. It is an inflammation of the mucous membrane of the body, as during irradiation directed the whole load. As a result of deterioration in a patient has problems with urination, a sense of cutting pain, frequent urination, increased body temperature, urine visible blood impurities. If these symptoms bother the patient, need to stop this type of treatment and to choose the gentle treatment.
Other kinds of therapy
- Drug therapy is indicated for all types of papillomavirus and is performed after an operation to remove the growth. Drug therapy involves the intake of Immunostimulants and chemotherapy for malignant tumor, if diagnosed with papillary carcinoma of the bladder. When pharmacological prophylaxis is carried out the introduction of specific drugs inside the bladder to prevent recurrence.
- Radical cystectomy in women with papillary carcinoma, involves complete resection of the authority, subject to resection uterus, anterior vaginal wall and urethra. In men it removes the entire bladder, prostate and urethra.
Papilloma of the bladder does not always require radical intervention and resection. If HPV is detected early, it is easily treatable with medication drugs without surgery. But if the disease is neglected and has grown into the muscle wall of the organ, there is a high likelihood of malignancy and the appearance of complications. Upon detection itself, the characteristic features do not need to self-medicate and wait until the disease will be himself. It is better to trust an experienced physician, who will pick up an adequate treatment plan and give advice that will help safely eliminate the disease.
Treatment of folk remedies
HPV treatment folk remedies begin only after all aspects and questions will be agreed with the doctor. If the disease is diagnosed at an early stage, in addition to drug therapy, used folk remedies that cope with a serious disease is not worse than drugs. Thanks to funds increases human immunity, it starts to feel better, are in pain and discomfort. In this disease are infusions and decoctions:
- The infusion of Hemlock, prepared from the fresh plant, and this condition is essential. Ready means concentrated, so drink it carefully. Prepare the medicine as: green umbrellas put Hemlock in a container, then pour alcohol or vodka. The liquid should completely cover the plant, then leave the infusion in a dark place for 20 days. Starts after treatment with 1 drop, gradually increasing the number of drops to 45. A month later the number gradually reduced to 10.
- Infusion is a milestone for which you want to take fresh root milestones. The root must be washed, dried and milled, and then pour 1.5 liters of vodka and leave to infuse in a dark room for 2-3 weeks. Means to take in the evening, before bedtime, starting with 1 drop and increasing the number up to 20-25 drops. If you combine a tincture of Hemlock of Hemlock, there will be a positive effect.
- Infusion of leaves of thuja is prepared from the leaves and cones of the tree. 100 g raw pour 500 ml septra and alcohol, then allow to stand 3-4 weeks. To drink the medicine 3-4 times a day 25 drops, diluted in a glass of clean water.
- Celandine is used in the form of infusions, decoctions and use fresh juice. To make an infusion, fill a 500 ml jar of dried leaves, celandine herbs, and then fill the jar to the brim with boiling water. The infusion should be left for 20-30 minutes, then drink 100 grams before meals. Tincture of celandine prepared as follows: mix in a ratio of 1:1 fresh juice of celandine and vodka. Take 15-20 drops diluted in a glass of water.
The funds worked and brought tangible results and are shown carry out the cleaning at the beginning and the middle of the course of treatment folk remedies. When cleaning, apply sour fresh juices, broth hips, onion skin or needles. Proven decoction of flax seed. If you follow all the rules of cooking and to follow doctor’s orders, papilloma completely cured, to prevent recurrence, it is necessary to undergo routine check-UPS and timely doctor’s visits.