Pain during urination and urinary incontinence: symptoms
A common problem, which largely affects women is urinary incontinence. Often when disturbed urination, the patient suffers from pain, cramps and other symptoms, observing which, you must immediately consult specialized doctor. The diagnosis is made on the basis of the voiding diary that records the frequency of urination and amount of fluid per day, will also be tested and undergo a urodynamic study.
Common symptoms from pain during urination and urinary incontinence
Signs of urinary incontinence appear depending on the type of course of illness. But the symptoms of this delicate problem include:
- pain when urinating;
- severe discomfort during discharge from the urethra;
- itching and burning;
- high body temperature;
- the pain in my side and abdomen;
- numbness of the feet, buttocks and legs;
- malfunction of the intestine;
It is urgent to seek medical care if was seen the urine with blood, was vomiting, as this in most cases indicates the development of infectious-inflammatory process inside the body. Frequent urination and urinary incontinence gives a person a lot of inconvenience. No wonder if this would affect his emotional state. There is irritability, the constant fear of wet oneself, so people are closed in themselves and abandon their traditional way of life.
Features of symptoms in different types
For urgent incontinence of urine urge to urinate occurs suddenly, and there is no stopping it. The intervals between urination in the toilet decrease, and the interval becomes not more than 2 hours. In the subsequent secretion of urine is able to occur even in mild urge to emptying. This symptomatology points to the hyperactivity of majevica that occurs with infections of the genitourinary system or may have a neurogenic etiology.
This type of incontinence is characterized by leakage of urine with increased pressure inside the abdominal cavity. Excreted urinary fluid in a small volume, but the patient does not feel the urge to empty. There is uncontrolled urination when sneezing, aspic laughing, weeping, vomiting, coughing, screaming and sporting loads. Manifested stress incontinence urinary of fluid in the high temperature of the body, but can also be painful urination and discomfort. The reasons for this are various:
- Pregnancy. This is due to hormonal changes and pressure on the pelvic organs increasing in size of the uterus.
- Childbirth. If needed the cutting of the perineum, which resulted in damage to the ligaments and muscles of the pelvic floor. The pressure inside the peritoneum is distributed unevenly, and leads to dysfunction of the valve device.
- Surgery on the pelvic organs. All operations in this part of the body lead to spikes and changes in intra-abdominal pressure.
- Age-related changes. The cause of impaired urinary output becomes senile age, when the reduced elasticity of the ligaments and muscle tone, which leads to disruption in the sphincter.
- Climax. In a woman’s body is undergoing profound changes, one of which is the drop in estrogen that is the root cause of incontinence.
This problem occurs even in people with overweight, neurological ailments, urinary tract infections, digestive disorders, and after taking certain medications. It is worth considering that uncontrolled urination can occur if the disease have close relatives.
Incontinence, called mixed, there is an urgent stress symptoms and involuntary allocation of urine. The problem occurs during sudden movements, coughing, vomiting, sneezing and also while running and lifting heavy objects. The patient is in pain when urinating, burning, discomfort, and other symptoms of the two types of impaired excretion of uric fluid.