Herbs to treat enuresis in children and adults: fees
Enuresis or urinary incontinence — the phenomenon is very unpleasant, which leads to deterioration of quality of life and require treatment. This disease is characterized by frequent and uncontrollable urination. Suffer from it are children and the elderly (often experienced urinary incontinence in women). Causes of enuresis in children can be transferred to psychological trauma and stress; adults — long ailments of the urinary tract, bladder and kidneys. This can be an alarming signal for the presence in the body of a tumor or inflammatory processes.
When treated with enuresis for the collection of herbs?
If the enuresis is not caused by urogenital system diseases or tumors, then allowed to use herbs for treatment. From enuresis in children will also help the grass, but we should remember about contraindications to the use of infusions, since the child may be allergic to components. Therefore, before using herbal, it is better to consult your doctor.
As practice shows, folk medicine can be considered a good alternative to drugs incontinence.
What herbs do better?
Herbal teas are among the best in the fight against disease. Examples of effective mixtures:
- the herb St. John’s wort, birch leaves, mint, centaury and chamomile blossoms;
- St. John’s wort with hosam.
In addition to fees, use of medicinal herbs, for example:
- plantain leaves;
- grass violets;
- St. John’s wort, sage;
Best recipes for kids and adults
We should start with tea for the treatment of enuresis. To do this, take the dried herb St. John’s wort and yarrow. Brew like tea and drink several times a day until complete recovery from disease. The result will not keep waiting long. Recommended tea with panicles of amaranth. Brewed Cup of boiling water, insist 20 minutes and eaten in any quantity. A week later, the tool will help to get rid of enuresis.
Recipes infusions and decoctions
- At night pour boiling water over the dried stems of violets (100 g), the root of Wheatgrass and yarrow (75 g). In the morning strain through cheesecloth and take 4 times a day.
- Fennel seeds, pour hot water and infuse for one hour. Strain the infusion and drink throughout the day.
- 1 tablespoon mint pour boiling water. Insist no more than an hour, and then, do not forget to drain. Drink warm broth several times a day half a Cup.
- For fans of chicory will fit the following recipe: to one Cup of boiling water add the herb chicory. After the drink has rested, take a quarter Cup three times a day.
- 2 tbsp. of the leaves (or berries), cranberries and as much of the herb St. John’s wort. Bring to a boil and tormented on low heat, stirring occasionally, about 10-15 minutes. Let cool, strained and the decoction is ready for consumption. Drink in the evening in a small amount (more effective for urinary incontinence in adolescents).
- St. John’s wort and centaury pour boiling water, insist. It is recommended to drink broth 2 cups a day.
In addition to herbs, enuresis can help to cure the infusion of the twigs or bark of trees. For example, a tea infused with branches of cherries or cherry drink on an empty stomach and this infusion allows you to control frequent urination. No less effective means will be the infusion of the root of viburnum: the roots are cleaned, washed thoroughly and ground. Then they pour water, bring to a boil and cook on low heat for half an hour. Drink the strained decoction for 2 days. If needed, you can repeat in a week.
Parsley and Bay leaf to the rescue
We should also mention the herb parsley, which has always been considered the best assistant in the treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system. For anybody not a secret that parsley is a great source of calcium, a powerful male aphrodisiac. But the fact that since ancient times, parsley was considered a women’s herb and used to relieve inflammation of the urogenital system and stimulation of the reproductive function, they do not know everything. And this use of spice due to the large number of vitamins and elements:
- vitamin b;
- vitamin C;
- potassium, calcium.
For treatment are used as parsley herb and roots, and they are available at any time of the year. For the decoction and infusions are allowed to use fresh and dried parsley. Diseases of the urogenital system and enuresis in particular, parsley crushed, pour with water and allow to infuse for about an hour. Then filter and take half a Cup throughout the day. The second method of treatment of parsley consists of the use of roots, which are brewed and infused within an hour.
Bay leaf is in the inventory of every housewife. In addition to cooking, Bay leaf prepare a broth, which I drink for urinary incontinence. For this 3 small sheet cook on low heat for no more than 10 minutes. Allow to infuse for 1 hour and healing broth is ready. Medication take 3 times a day for weeks.
Herring treated in other ways
In addition to the herbs and bark, from generation to generation pass and other popular recipes treatment. They include:
- Herring. Before bed eat a piece of herring, cleaned from the bones.
- The head of the pike. Unusual medication, but after 5 days of taking can forget about bedwetting forever. Pike heads thoroughly wash and dry. Next, finely grind them and pour hot water to infuse. Drink the hot.
- Millet. Wheat after processing, put in jar and fill with boiling water. Insist 3 hours, while stir. Give the patient warm sweetascandy the broth within a few days.
- Mustard. Powdered mustard seeds mixed with honey. Taken before bedtime.
- Apple, onion and honey in the decoction for strengthening the bladder is worth a special mention. Apple and onion is brought to a homogeneous state, and mixed with honey. It is advisable to consume this mixture half an hour before eating, and only fresh.
Remember, if improvement is not observed in the near future — do not tighten and contact your doctor, because you need to start medication. In addition to medication, he will give recommendations on diet and the correct mode of the day, and advise therapeutic exercises aimed at strengthening the abdominal muscles.