Herbal medicine pyelonephritis: treatment, renal fees, diuretic
Herbs pyelonephritis is indispensable in the course of complex treatment. No wonder many medications from this disease have herbal ingredients. Pyelonephritis is one of the few diseases that is effectively treated with herbs. Herbal medicine is indispensable in chronic forms, helps to reduce the likelihood of recurrence. In acute pyelonephritis alleviates symptoms and speeds recovery.
The effectiveness of herbal treatment
Inflammation in the kidneys caused by different kinds of pathogenic bacteria, which provoke the appearance of infections. Therefore, the main treatment is based on antibiotics. The additional intake of herbs will help to strengthen the body after taking antibiotics. And will also protect the intestine and liver from their negative influence. In cases where microorganisms produce resistance to drugs, herbs can be more effective.
Renal collecting pyelonephritis contains plants that have urological effect. Have diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Diuretic herbs prevents stagnation of urine, improve the excretion of fluids and, thus, does not wash out potassium. Contained in the plant antibacterial agents adversely affect the microbes and facilitate their excretion from the body. The herbal therapy also stimulates the immune system, increases the concentration of vitamins and helps to eliminate toxins.
The main principles of herbal medicine pyelonephritis
In the initial stages of the disease, you can only use herbs, but in all other cases, phytotherapy necessarily aligned with the medical drugs that are prescribed by your doctor. Herbal medicine is a rather lengthy process and on average a course of treatment is one year. Herbal need to be changed regularly — at least once a month. Every two months, have regular breaks for 2-3 weeks. It’s advisable to take them in the afternoon. Although plants do not cause side effects should be monitored regularly for changes in the body and, from time to time, pass a common urine test.
Indications and contraindications to the use of
Herbal medicine is indispensable in the form of chronic in remission. It will help to reduce the frequency of relapses and reduce their severity. At the initial stage of acute pyelonephritis herbal therapy is not recommended. They are usually appointed shortly after the beginning of the aggravation as an additional tool. There are some forms of the disease, in which renal teas pyelonephritis is contraindicated in principle. For example, inflammation of the kidneys combined with the swelling and the conditions that require restricted fluid intake. The herb is contraindicated in individual intolerance and allergies.
Anti-inflammatory and diuretic plants
- Milk Thistle is a mild diuretic. Has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antispasmodic action. Thistle seeds, bring to the boil and infuse for about an hour. Strained infusion take 12 times a day, one tablespoon every hour for 2 weeks.
- Lipa combines the properties of a diuretic and anti-inflammatory drugs. Also it has a high content of ascorbic acid, which has a restorative effect. Lime is prepared as a tea, pour boiling water and infuse. It is recommended to drink warm 2-3 times a day.
- Grass oats. Known anti-inflammatory agent that is often used in diseases of the kidney. Also contains magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. Improves metabolism and enhances immunity. Decoctions of oats drink twice a day.
- Bearberry is used in the treatment of inflammation in pyelonephritis. Also has diuretic and antiseptic action.
- Flowers of cornflower numb, eliminate swelling and reduce inflammation. A small amount of dried flowers pour hot water. 50 ml of infusion drink before meals, for 2 weeks.
- Flax seed excretes bile and excess fluid. Produces a strong diuretic effect, therefore, for its reception it is recommended to drink plenty of fluids to replenish losses. Flax seeds take one teaspoon in the morning, once a day.
Herbs with antibacterial properties that inhibit the reproduction of or kill many strains of microbes, e.g. Staphylococcus aureus, micrococci, enterobacteria, E. coli etc. Due to its antibacterial properties fees of these herbs reduce inflammation of the kidneys and help rapid recovery.
- Siberian ginseng;
Strengthen the immune system of plants
These herbs increase the protective functions and improve metabolism. The body with good immune system can cope better with the disease does not develop infection, fights inflammation. Herbal with the addition of immunostimulatory plants, promotes healing and speedy recovery of the disease. It is important to remember that urological diseases prohibit acceptance of tinctures on alcohol, especially if taken antibiotics. Therefore, alcoholic tinctures ginseng or Echinacea should be abandoned. All plants should be nastojki or boiled in water.
- St. John’s wort;
- red clover;
- Rhodiola rosea;
- Eleutherococcus senticosus;
- mother and stepmother;
- the ginger root.
Herbal treatment of acute pyelonephritis
Herbal forbidden to take in the first days after the onset of acute pyelonephritis. They are usually scheduled 4-5 days, as an adjunct therapy along with antibiotics. Especially recommended broth with the addition of bearberry which is a diuretic, astringent and antiseptic. It is useful to add the celandine, which prevents the spread of infection to adjacent organs. The most effective such recipes:
- Bearberry leaves, parsley, field harrow, gryzhnika naked. Components are mixed in equal proportions, pour hot water and infuse for about 2 hours. Drink per day no more than one glass, divided into small portions, a tablespoon.
- UVA URSI, parsley herb, celandine, cowberry leaves. One spoon of herbs is poured into 400 ml of water and boiled for 40 minutes. Infusion drink 3 times a day for 100 ml.
- Horsetail, succession, hops, nettle, motherwort, leaves, cranberries, flowers of violets. The collection is filled with hot water and placed in a water bath, for 30 minutes. Taken 3 times a day, small portions, 100 ml.
Fees kidney in chronic pyelonephritis
- St. John’s wort, rose hips, birch leaves, hops, chicory root, centaury. All components are kept in a water bath for about 30 minutes Leave to infuse for 2 hours. Drink 100 ml before meals.
- UVA URSI, plantain, black currant leaves and warty birch, nettle. Taken one tablespoon of each plant, pour a liter of water and boiled on a medium heat for 40 minutes. Accepted 100 ml per day.
- Parsley herb celandine, leaves of bearberry. All the plants are mixed in equal parts, filled in with water and boil for 20 minutes. The decoction is drunk every day, after meals.
Herbal medicine during pregnancy
Though plants and are of natural origin and do not contain chemicals, not all of them can be useful. Some can cause complications. Pregnant women should completely abandon the bearberry, tysyachelistnika, parsley, juniper and licorice. Herbal medicine pyelonephritis for pregnant women involves administration of a decoction of oats. It fights inflammation, detoxifies and acts as a mild laxative. You can make a decoction of nettle and birch leaves. Good healing, diuretic, tonic effect has rose hips in pyelonephritis. It is possible to brew tea. Often in pregnancy and lactation is prescribed urological herbal, with a fully herbal ingredients. For Example, «Kanefron», «Vitalising».
Side effects of herbal treatment
At the right dosage, herbal remedies do not have side effects. But when excessive and uncontrolled application of fees possible toxic poisoning of the liver and kidneys, cause hypertension, and hormonal imbalance. It is also important to pay attention to where was collected the grass. It is impossible to take plants growing on roadsides of roads, as they may contain particles of gasoline and motor oil. The same goes for herbs collected in ecologically disadvantaged areas. Admission fees of these plants can lead to serious chemical poisoning. Even the reception of natural renal fees need to be conducted under the supervision of a physician, who will prescribe the correct treatment, dosage and duration of herbal medicine.