Fennel as a diuretic how to brew a decoction during pregnancy
Probably many of you know that you can use fennel as a diuretic. Healers of alternative medicine offer a lot of effective recipes of this spice plants, which remove excess fluid from the body. But despite the unique composition and properties of the fennel, using it as a diuretic, it is necessary to consider contra-indications to it and possible unwanted effects.
Fennel as a diuretic
Dill is widely used in various fields for a reason. Thanks to its rich composition, fennel has many useful properties, namely:
- it has a soothing;
- struggling with insomnia;
- normalizes blood pressure;
- eliminates flatulence;
- promotes the excretion of toxins from the body;
- establishes the health of the digestive tract;
- stimulates peristalsis;
- affects the production of digestive juice.
Plus, the fennel is a diuretic and when used regularly, it effectively removes excess fluid from the body with urine. But to achieve the best possible diuretic effect from the healing tools from this spice should take them with a small amount of honey 30 minutes before meals and for 3 weeks.
Used as a diuretic
Representatives of alternative medicine propose to use for the preparation of diuretics recipes fennel seeds. The most popular and effective recipes are the following:
- A decoction of dill seeds. Pour a small spoon of dill seeds 200 ml boiling water. Brew the diuretic should be for a quarter of an hour. When the people’s medicine rises, it starts to drink three times a day for 2 large spoons.
- Powder. Fennel seeds as a diuretic is used since ancient times in addition to teas, they make a powdery mass. The seeds should be crushed to a uniform consistency using a coffee grinder, and leave them in storage in a dry place away from sunlight. To use the powder three times a day 1 g for 30-40 minutes before meals. Drink powder is preheated with warm water.
- Dill greens. Diuretic properties and has dill, which is recommended if after consumption of decoctions of herbs irritation of the kidneys. Fresh herbs do not need to brew, it is usually added to salads, decorate her sandwiches and entrees. To prepare the broth using dried herbs. Effective recipe is the broth, which is brewed from a tablespoon of dill greens and ½ liter boiling water. Leave the liquid to infuse for 60 minutes, then filter and take 100 ml three times a day before each meal.
Brew the dill if required to bring sand or stones from the gallbladder. For the preparation of diuretic decoction should pour a glass of boiling water 2 large spoons of dill seeds. Bring to boil and boil for 15-20 minutes, then cool and strain. Make a natural diuretic in urolithiasis ½ Cup four times a day for 2-3 weeks. In various pathologies of the kidneys, it is important not to provoke irritation, therefore are allowed to use sparing diuretics. To enhance the effect of the decoctions of dill, it is recommended to add honey, which is put into the cooled liquid, as the boiling water kills nutrients.
How to brew a decoction during pregnancy?
In the period of carrying a child, care should be taken to refer to many products, in particular, and dill. However, in early pregnancy restriction on this spicy plant are almost there. Be eaten fresh, added to salads and other dishes as a decoration and as a spice. The risk from eating dill occurs when the risk of miscarriage, which is why at the end of pregnancy, the doctors suggest to reduce a portion of fresh greens in the diet, and to take into account the recommendations of alternative medicine.
If the pregnant woman concerned about late toxicity, cope with its symptoms, you can use dill seeds, ground into powder, as they have diuretic, purgative, antihypertensive action. Ground fennel added to food and use it instead of salt. Cook the fennel for pregnant women as follows: in a thermos 2 large tablespoons of seeds pour 200 ml boiling water and leave to infuse for 6 hours. At the end of time ready to drink the infusion of 1 tbsp. twice or three times a day.
With proper use of dill from it, you can get a lot of use. For example, the essential oil of this spice restore violations of the intestinal microflora, which prevent the processes of fermentation and rotting, in addition, fennel normalizes the tonus of the biliary tract and bile flow, which positively affects the condition of the pregnant woman with symptoms of a pregnant. The diuretic properties of the plant reduce blood pressure and improve kidney activity, which is extremely important to prevent preeclampsia in pregnant women. Dill is useful in the period of carrying a child because in its composition are essential for the proper development of the fruit components. It contains folic acid, iron, phosphorus, potassium, b vitamins, C, nicotinic acid, etc.
The danger of the use of fennel is the ability to enhance the activity of the smooth muscles of the uterus and therefore in the later stages of pregnancy fennel acts as a stimulant of labor. If necessary, to strengthen uterine activity before birth, you can use the following tool:
- Prepare 2 tbsp chopped dried dill and pour ½ l boiling water.
- Put the liquid in a water bath and simmered for half an hour.
- Ready infusion strain and allow to cool to warm temperature.
- Take 150-200 ml during the day with 3 hour intervals.
It is worth considering that this spice plant has lactogens effect and so it is recommended to use for the normalization of breastfeeding. In addition, the spice acts against flatulence, so taking during pregnancy, can in the future to prevent a baby has colic. Despite the fact that dill the most useful for pregnant women to eat but it is immensely impossible and to prevent unwanted effects you should promptly consult the gynecologist and ask him questions.
It is not recommended to include in the diet as a remedy means people who have reduced blood pressure as the use of the spices contributes to its decline. A person may be fainting, severe weakness, dizziness, lack of energy, discomfort in and in some cases even deterioration of vision. Dill is contraindicated if you are allergic, so when using medicinal liquids based on it, need to monitor their condition and the appearance of discomfort to give up this spicy plants at all.