Exercises to strengthen the bladder in women and men
Constant exercises for bladder helps to avoid a number of problems. The correct function of the organs located in the pelvic area depends on healthy and supple muscles. People who have a strong bladder, I never suffer from incontinence.
Physical therapy and exercises
The weakening of the muscle of the bladder leads to urinary incontinence. To worsen the situation during pregnancy and after birth, when changes of the body that are associated with age or during sudden weight gain. For men classes will help you to overcome premature ejaculation. For the treatment of this pathology it is necessary to perform physical therapeutic complex that strengthens the weakened muscles of the bladder. Examples of exercises that should be done to strengthen bladder:
- Squeeze the ball with knees at the same time shortening the muscle, which is located in the perineum. The tension lasts from 3 to 10 seconds. Perform at a slow pace up to 10 times.
- Squat, with allot of hands as before. Tighten your muscle, which is located in the perineum, and buttocks. The squat is performed with a springy movements, the execution speed is the average. Repeat 10 times.
- The following exercise is performed while walking on toes is the slope at which the fingers trying to reach the stop.
- Exercise consisting of squats that are performed in the following way: we need to hold hands on chair, feet set wide apart. Using this exercise to train muscle tissue that are in the pelvis.
The main muscle that results in weakening of the urinary incontinence, is the one that closes and opens the sphincter of the bladder. It is easy to normalize. When urinating it is necessary to arbitrarily interrupt the process and then continue the evacuation. A good result will bring the implementation of the interrupt several times. This exercise quickly returns muscle tone and incontinence disappears.
A set of exercises
The more exercise the faster the problem will disappear. Use a special set of therapeutic physical exercises:
- Sit down, bend your legs, make emphasis on straightened hands. The knees look to the side, pull them harder, trying to get knees the floor. To do up to 10 times.
- Sitting, bend your legs, take a roll on back, come on back. Perform at a slow pace to 7 times.
- Get on all fours. Rearranging the palm of your hand, move the chassis right, then left. Execution speed is average. Repeat about 5 times.
- Get on your knees. His hands lay behind his head. Perform the squat on hip turn in both directions. The speed of the exercise middle. To carry out 7 repetitions.
- Lie down on one side. When you exhale, pull the legs, bending their knees, clasping his hands. Repeat the exercise on the other side, 3-4 times.
- Lie on your back. Legs extended together, hands stretched along the body. Breathing in, lift pelvic and lumbar of the body up, making emphasis on the heels and shoulders. Lock position for 10 seconds. Repeat up to 10 times.
- Lie on your back. Leg lift at an angle of 25 degrees, they should be bent at the knees. Arms stretched along the body. The maximum lifting your pelvis up, squeeze the muscles of the perineum and buttocks, and fix this position for 10 seconds. Repeat the exercise up to 10 times.
With regular implementation of such a complex, the incontinence will disappear in a few weeks. If a positive result is not necessary to stop the exercise, as preventative measures will help to avoid the resumption of weakening the muscle tissue and as a consequence, the bladder. Exercises are conducted for prevention, will help to strengthen the General condition of the tissues and abdominal organs.
Kegel exercises to strengthen the bladder in women and men
Exercises the Kegel is one of the most simple and effective methods of strengthening the bladder. In the set of exercises include a specially developed invigorating workouts that perform to prevent drip and light incontinence and they are treating significant symptoms. For pregnant women developed a special complex, warning of the emergence of urinary incontinence.
Medical indications for which it is recommended to perform Kegel exercises:
- Future pregnancy and childbirth — during childbirth the muscles of the pelvis and perineum are being fully used. If you can learn to control them, it will be possible to accelerate the process of childbirth and minimize the pain.
- The recovery of the body after childbirth — childbirth is the stretching and weakening the muscle tissues of the pelvis. It is necessary to strengthen them to bring in healthy norm.
- Preventive measures of incontinence — sensitive pathologies that can occur at a later age and having a special development and the factors that have to incontinence. Timely strengthening the weakened tissues will help to avoid such problems.
- Preventive and curative measures prolapse of the organs located in the pelvis — such as kidney disease.
- Preventive and curative measures. in some cases, the pathology can develop due to a sedentary lifestyle and low physical activity. However, the training of the tissues of the pelvis reduces the risk of its occurrence.
- Maintain the duration of sexual health.
- Prevention of inflammation of the genital organs.
- The extension of youth of the body.
- Prevention of negative complications after surgical removal of the uterus.
- For the treatment of disorders of sexual functions.
If the muscle tissue of the pelvic floor is unable to fully support the pelvic organs, it may lead to their omission, as well as other unpleasant diseases. For example, involuntary urination when weakened muscles can even occur during laughter or coughing, so it’s a pretty touchy issue.
The implementation of these classes implies the strict observance of technology. The first step is to learn to breathe correctly. This is in order to concentration when lessons do not engage other muscles. Otherwise, the effect can be the opposite of the desired effect, as there is a risk of increasing intra-abdominal pressure due to improper exercise.
You should breathe deeply and evenly. Is done breathing only the abdomen, chest should not move.
If you perform strengthening exercises with a full bladder, there is a risk of infection of urinary canals or inflammation of the urinary organs. So before class should be emptied. It is forbidden to perform exercises, taking a hot bath. Vasodilation from the hot water when you perform a technician can lead to a strong jump in intra-abdominal pressure.
The list of pathologies in which it is impossible to use Kegel exercises:
- inflammation of the urinary organs;
- infectious diseases;
- acute cardiovascular disease;
- prolapse of pelvic organs;
- the presence of malignant and benign tumors.
Intimate workout muscle tissue is contraindicated, if it was recent trauma to the perineum or any surgical intervention. All physical load in this case is performed after full recovery. The duration of the rehabilitation period will depend on the severity of the injury.
Equipment of performance of exercises Kegel
For women based exercise is a slow compression of the muscles that are utilized during urination. The duration of the stress is about 3-4 seconds. Then the same time again break the grip. Over time, the duration of tension and relaxation should reach to 20 seconds. The last stage of the exercise — lift. To perform the compression is performed slowly and gently, then the muscles clamped even stronger for 5 seconds. Further, the voltage again increases, the increased tension should occur in stages 4-7. After that, the voltage is reduced in the reverse order. Other Kegel exercises:
- rapid alternating contraction-relaxation of muscle tissue;
- exercise pushes: sphincter strain thus, as it happens in fights or when a person is straining.
Complicated exercise needs about 1 time per week. The total number of added 5 of exercise as long as the number does not amount to 30 reps. It should run 150 daily exercise that supports muscle tone. This particular set of exercises requires that patients perform diligent and serious approach. The main requirement for a positive effect from training is a gradual complication of exercises and increase the duration of run time. This load will benefit both healthy people to prevent.
Exercises for men
To train the sphincter muscle of the perineum, the exercise is conducted at any time and in any place. Sphincter straining randomly for a short time (few seconds) and then relax. Men’s gymnastics is a little different:
- You need to slowly stretch the pubic-coccygeal muscle, hold the tension for about 5 seconds, then relax. Repeat the exercise up to 10 times.
- During erection it is necessary to stretch the muscle so that the penis began to stir.
When practicing, you cannot succumb to the tension the limbs and abdominal organs. To see a certain result, you need to perform daily exercises. One of the easiest classes to Kegel for men is as follows: during urination, the need to stop or slow down bowel movement. For this we need to make a movement of retraction. The legs, buttocks and abdomen relaxed. Class Pins should ideally be performed 3 times a day. In this case, the result will appear after a maximum of a month.
Prior training is necessary to empty the bladder. If constantly stop or slow urination, it can cause the opposite effect — to weaken muscles even more. To be effective, the classes need to implement them, 3 sets a day — morning, afternoon and evening. Avoid stress other organs during the lesson. To increase the concentration on the movements required to learn how to breathe properly during class. Exercises are performed lying down or sitting. Lying: must lie on the floor with straight back, hands smoothly extended along the body, knees raised. The head should not be high to avoid neck pain.
Yoga for strengthening the bladder
Yoga to strengthen the bladder is a great additional tool. It consists of several effective mechanisms that strengthen the pelvic muscles that support the bladder. Actively used nowadays in women. With yoga you can improve the innervation of the organs located in the pelvic area, to relax the lumbar. Strong muscle tissue pelvis eliminates problems such as uterine prolapse or bladder, prevents the development of urinary incontinence in the future.