Diuretic properties of honey: application, contraindications
Useful properties of honey allow it to be used not only as a delicious additive to dishes, but also as a means of healing, including a diuretic. The greatest benefit from the bee product can be achieved, if not to succumb to its thermal treatments, and to accept only raw. It is worth considering that the healing qualities of honey are exclusively natural products, which you can buy only in the market. We offer products in supermarkets are full of chemical additives and preservatives that negatively affect human health.
The use of diuretic properties of honey
Since ancient times the product produced by bees, was considered to be a potent healing tool. Honey is a storehouse of nutrients that improves blood composition, normalizes functioning of internal organs, the body charged with energy and boosts the immune system. But besides this, honey — a great diuretic, which is used for accelerating the excretion of water and salt through urine. This property of bee product allows you to use it in various recipes that possesses diuretic effect. Examples:
- Kalinovo infusion. The combination of honey with viburnum makes a great diuretic effect. To prepare the broth should RUB 2 tbsp. berries, pour 200 ml boiling water and infuse. When the medium has cooled, add ¼ of a small spoon, mix and take 65 ml 3 times a day.
- Cranberries with honey. A popular recipe with a diuretic action is going pretty easy, just pour the cranberry liquid the medic and eat 2 times a day after main meal.
Diuretic effects are observed after the use of the following types of honey:
- Sunflower. This variety of bee product is used in atherosclerosis, neurological diseases and osteoarthritis, but often as a diuretic and for removal from the body of toxins.
- Mustard. Obtained with large flowers of mustard bee product has healing properties due to which it is used to improve the kidneys, and excretion of excess water and salt from the body.
- Honey from the oregano. This type of bee product, in addition, which acts as a prevention of atherosclerosis, copes with problems of the gallbladder and acts as a pathogenic and a diuretic.
- Cornflower. Is collected by bees from flowers cornflowers, anti-inflammatory, diuretic and choleretic action.
- Rapeseed. Sugary-sweet bee product with a good diuretic effect.
- Melilot. Used when pain in the bladder and kidneys, as well as for removing excess fluid from the body.
- Taiga. Promotes export from the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and is used as a diuretic product.
- Lopuhova. Has a good curative qualities and has proven itself as an effective cholagogue and diuretic.
The ability to withdraw fluid from urine have only certain types of bee product.
Despite the essential benefits, honey has a number of contraindications that must be taken into consideration before using it as a diuretic. Therefore, contraindicated product of beekeeping in diabetes and allergic reactions. In children before the use of honey should consult a doctor.