The drug Derinat: composition, purpose, features of application, contraindications and side effects of the medication
Derinat is a drug that belongs to the group of immunomodulatory, regenerative, wound-healing drugs. Indications for its use are many diseases. In addition, it can be used to treat patients of almost all ages.
But: the composition of the drug and its properties
Derinat contains the active ingredient – sodium desoxyribonucleate. Has auxiliary ingredients:
- Sodium chloride
- Water for injection
The effectiveness of the use of drugs is the following pharmacological actions:
- it stimulates the humoral and cellular immunity
- reduces the inflammatory process
- reduces the growth and reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms
- heals ulcers and wounds of various etiologies
- activates the repair and regeneration of tissues
- increases the resistance of cells to chemotherapy and irradiation
- restores tissue without leaving scars
- increases resistance to infections
- removes harmful substances from lymph and reduces toxicity
- hematopoiesis normalizes (adjusts the number of lymphocytes, white blood cells, platelets, granulocytes)
- accelerates the healing process in various diseases
- reduces the risk of nosocomial infection
- Derinat effect on the immune system by stimulating T-helper cells and b-limfozitov
Derinat is rapidly metabolized in the human body, being distributed through the lymph vessels and entering the tissues and organs. Most accumulates in the brain, lymph nodes, spleen, thymus. Smaller its amount in the stomach and liver. Displays the the drug partly in defecation and urination. Complete excretion of the active component from the body in three days.
Derinat is a liquid without color. Produced in 2 forms:
- Drops for the nose and eyes
- Solution for injection (ampoule 5 ml)
The solution for external use (glass bottle, 10 ml and 20 ml bottles with spray nozzle bottles, dropper)
Derinat stored in dry inaccessible for children place where there is no exposure to direct rays of the sun. The drug is unopened at a temperature of not more than twenty degrees is maintained for five years. When you open the bottle, but it is recommended to use for fourteen days.
The purpose of the drug
Derinat is assigned depending on the form in which it is produced.
Medicine for intramuscular use in the treatment of the following diseases:
- peptic ulcer
- duodenal ulcer
- erosive gastroduodenitis.
- coronary heart disease
- stomatitis in a severe form
- rheumatoid arthritis
- trophic ulcers
- coronary artery disease of the legs
- obliterating vascular disease of the lower extremities
- obstructive lung diseases in the chronic form
After the introduction of the solution in these diseases the blood supply is restored, normalizerbase contraction of the heart muscle.
In addition, injection Derinat administered in disorders of the hematopoietic system, burns and during posleprodazhnogo lesions and radiotherapy.
The drug is for intramuscular use in diseases of the genitourinary system inflammatory:
In some cases, Derinat prescribed for adenomas of the prostate and fibroids. It is used to treat Ureaplasma, Mycoplasma and chlamydia. Used intramuscular injection in Oncology. In addition to the restoration after chemotherapy, the drug improves the efficiency of many anticancer drugs.
The solution Derinat for local use attributes for the treatment of respiratory diseases of bacterial and viral etiology, inflammation of the oral mucosa, e.g., gingivitis, stomatitis, glossitis. It is prescribed also for the local treatment of women’s diseases of inflammatory nature: cervicitis, vaginitis, vulvitis. Derinat is also effective in fungal diseases of the external genitalia.
Indications for the use of the outer solution are:
- Trophic ulcers
- Lesions of the skin and mucous membranes caused by radiation
- Dolgosheeva wounds
Under such conditions, but has analgesic effect. The tool is also used during skin grafting. This helps to prevent tissue rejection.
This solution is used for inhalations in diseases of the respiratory system:
- Bronchial asthma
Drops Derinat shown in ENT diseases such as sinusitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, adenoids. Eye drops used in ophthalmology for the treatment of degenerative conditions and inflammations of the eye (blepharitis, conjunctivitis and blepharoconjunctivitis). Nasal drops in demand as a preventive measure to prevent acute respiratory infections and SARS.
Dosage and application features
Dosage funds depends on the form of its release, and age criteria.
Drops Derinat. Drops can be used in therapeutic and prophylactic purposes, from birth:
- As a preventive measure for respiratory diseases, the drug should be instilled into the nasal passages, two drops up to four times per day. The course prevention is not more than 14 days.
- When ARI and ARI backfill should be such a scheme. 2-3 drops in the nasal passage every half hour on the first day. The next day – same dose three times and four times a day. Treatment can last from five days to one month.
- When otolaryngological diseases the procedure for backfilling must be done up to six times a day. The dose is one nasal passage – 3-5 drops. Therapy – from one to two weeks.
- Drops Derinat in complex treatment of eye diseases the eye instilled a few drops 2-3 times a day. The course of treatment – up to 6 weeks.
The duration of therapy depends on the severity of the disease.
More information about the drug, but you can see from the video:
Solution for outdoor use. The dosage of the solution depends on the scope of the disease and the nature of its flow:
- For the treatment of inflammation of the mouth make the gargle 4-6 times a day. Out of about one vial for a few rinses. In such diseases can on the affected areas to apply swabs of gauze, moistened with the remedy.
- Hemorrhoids treated rectal administration of the solution using microclysters (20 to 40 ml of liquid). Therapy from four to ten days.
- In gynecology use tampons soaked in 5 ml of Derinat. Or hold the irrigation twice a day for about two weeks.
- For the treatment of diseases obliteriruushih feet the drug is instilled into the nose (a couple drops six times a day). Duration of use – up to six months.
- Necrosis of mucous membranes and of the skin after irradiation, pokozachilasya wounds, trophic ulcers, frostbite areas, burns, gangrene, is recommended to treat the overlay applications. Such dressings do 4 times a day. Also in these conditions you can sprinkle it with Derinat on the problem areas of the skin with spray. The maximum duration of use of the drug for 3 months. It should be noted that in the treatment of gangrene allows for the separation of necrotic masses spontaneously, after which the skin recovers.
- In diseases of the respiratory tract can be done inhalation solution with a nebulizer. Such procedures are recommended in the prevention.
It is important to remember that the medication is applied topically with ointments containing oil, and peroxide.
Solution for intramuscular use. The dosage is determined by a physician taking into account individual peculiarities of the organism and the nature of the disease. The injection should be administered slowly over two minutes to prevent soreness:
- Usually single dose for adults is Derinat 5 ml. Injections must be done every day or three. Duration of treatment – 10 injections, tuberculosis 15 introductions.
- Children under two years of age the drug is prescribed in a dosage of 0.5 ml After the dose is increased according to age up to 5 milliliters. Drug administered to children every 72 hours.
- But in peptic ulcer disease is administered intramuscularly in 2 days. The course of treatment – 5 injections.
Contraindications, overdose, and side effecty
Restrictions on the use of the drug a bit:
- First contraindication is individual hypersensitivity to the active substance Derinat.
- With caution assign product to people with a history of diabetes.
- It is forbidden to make injections Derinat women during pregnancy and lactation.
Derinat is a relatively safe drug. Cases of overdose was not fixed. Because the drug is well tolerated.
However, among side effects may increase the temperature. This state is short-lived. If such reaction is observed for a long time, attributed to hormonal pain relievers.
People with diabetes, the use of Derinat may be associated with hypoglycemia (sudden decrease in blood sugar).
Another side effect is Allergy. But this phenomenon usually happens if but were used by patients with individual intolerance to the components of the medicine. Such side effects are possible only when larger doses of medications for injection. As for local use Derinat, side effects when using do not exist.
Features of use during pregnancy and lactation
Before using Derinat for treatment of pregnant and nursing mothers, the patient should consult with a specialist. To assign this drug, the physician should consider the benefits for mother and possible risk for the child.
This is due to the fact that the use of Derinat has not been investigated during pregnancy. That is why the instructions for the use of the drug, asserting the need for an individual consultation. In addition, pregnant it is important to remember that any use of medication drugs in the first trimester, can have a negative impact on the formation of the fetus.
In the second and third trimester possible use of the drug for external use, as Derinat has no embryotoxic and teratogenic effects.
You can bury your nose and eye drops during pregnancy and breastfeeding. However, solution for injection for pregnant women and nursing mothers is not advisable to enter.
For drugs that are considered analogues of Derinat include:
- Sodium Desoxyribonucleate
To peers solution for injection belong to the following medications:
These medications provide regenerative action and effectively act on viruses, bacteria and fungal infections.