What to do if your feet sweat and freeze?
Why feet are freezing and sweating at the same time? This problem bothers many people today. Wearing synthetic shoes and socks is just one of the few reasons.
In fact, the problem often goes much deeper. Poor circulation, hormonal metabolism, pathology of the cardiovascular system lead to gipergidroza. To get rid of unpleasant symptom, it is necessary to eliminate the disease that is its cause.
Why feet were freezing, but sweat?
If you are constantly freezing up, there is increased sweating, pass a comprehensive examination to exclude the possibility of the following diseases:
- diabetes mellitus;
- disorders of the endocrine system and the thyroid gland;
- heart failure;
- varicose veins;
- helminthic infection;
- infectious processes in the body;
- cancer tumors.
Also similar symptoms occur during menopausal changes in women as a result of poor blood circulation, alcohol and drug dependence in people asthenic physique.
The location gipergidroza can be transmitted genetically. If one of your parents constantly sweating and freezing feet, with a high probability, you have noticed and have similar symptoms.
How to deal with hyperhidrosis?
With the unpleasant symptoms you need to fight. First of all you should visit an endocrinologist and dermatologist to identify the root causes of hyperhidrosis. Without going to a clinic take no action! Even if you eliminate the symptom, the disease that caused it will remain. In the case that the reason for sweating when frozen feet is heart failure or diabetes, this disease must be identified and treated.
The only true way of getting rid of hyperhidrosis — a comprehensive treatment. In addition to the therapy directed on elimination of the disease that caused excessive sweating, you need to use:
- Outer means. Prevent the spread of fungi, bacteria, which when hyperhidrosis can cause inflammation of the skin. Also external use funds help to clog the ducts and reduce sweating. The most effective are «Formagel», Teymurova paste and liquid «balusters: stone».
- Pills. In the treatment of hyperhidrosis often include holinoblokirutuyu funds. The intake of these drugs helps to reduce sweating, but they have side effects such as blurred vision, dry mucous membranes, tachycardia, dehydration. The herbal medicinal products do not have such side effects and very popular. For example, «Belloid» or «Bellataminal». An on-going component of these funds – the belladonna alkaloids.
- Botox injections. If feet sweat and it brings considerable discomfort to the patient used injections of botulinum toxin into the soles. The obvious effect is already apparent within three days and lasts about a year. A significant drawback of the procedure is that it has contraindications. For example, patients with diabetes, and muscle weakness Botox injections do not.
When hyperhidrosis treatment efficiency can be improved if to apply physical therapy. Most often recommended iontophoresis – the bath of water through which a weak electric shock. It takes in average 10 sessions, with breaks in a single day. You must also use antiperspirants.
How to deal with the problem at home?
What to do if your feet are always cold and sweaty, regardless of the time of year? Effective means are decoctions and infusions of herbs, massage with oils of lavender, rubbing lemon juice and Apple cider vinegar. We also recommend to adhere to a special diet and don’t forget about prophylactic measures.
Warm baths of decoctions of medicinal plants get rid of excessive sweating, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects and improves blood circulation in the limbs. We offer the most effective recipes:
- On the basis of Apple cider vinegar. Warm water and vinegar diluted in equal parts. Keep your feet in this solution should not less than 45 min.
- From the infusion of peppermint. 2 tbsp dried mint leaves pour 0.5 liters of water, leave for half an hour. Add a couple of liters of water. Make bath for 20 min.
- A decoction of willow and oak. Chopped dried willow bark and oak mixed in proportion 1:2. Then pour hot water at the rate of one and a half liters to 3 tablespoons of the mixture boil on medium heat for 10 minutes to Keep the legs in broth to a quarter of an hour.
- A decoction of rose hips. ½ Cup of fruit to boil in a liter of water 10 min. on medium heat, then pour a few liters of water and leave on the stove a little longer. The application time 15 min.
- A salt bath. One liter of warm water, pour 1.5 tablespoons of sea or cooking salt, mix well. Dipped in a solution of feet on a third of an hour.
- The infusion of sage. A glass of sage pour two liters of boiling water and leave for 7 – 10 minutes, after which you can dip your feet in a foot Spa and soak for one hour.
- A decoction of the leaves of the horsetail. Two tablespoons of crushed dried leaves pour ½ liter of boiling water and leave on the stove. In five minutes add another ½ l of water and stir. The broth is ready, take a bath 20 min.
Many foods cause increased perspiration. So when you hyperhidrosis need to adhere to special diets. If you have sweaty feet and cold, you can exclude the following products:
- pepper, salt, spices, herbs;
- any spicy sauces;
- coffee, cocoa, tea;
- carbonated drinks and energy drinks;
- fatty meats and legumes.
The diet should contain buckwheat, low-fat boiled meat, a lot of greens, fresh carrots. Fruit will be useful Fig, but the strawberry is better to refuse or reduce its use. Folk remedies will help to improve the situation. But still, the doctor’s visit and a comprehensive survey is better not to wait too long!
Why sweaty feet, but stay cool? If there are no internal and skin diseases, the cause may be wearing synthetic tight shoes, poor quality socks and tights.
In winter, avoid hypothermia feet, frostbite, even the most mild leads to poor circulation in the extremities. Also watch out for hygiene. When you come home, immediately take off your shoes and wash your feet with water, change socks and put on Slippers.
The main preventive measures of excessive sweating of the feet and poor circulation in the limbs are:
- wearing shoes and socks made from natural materials of suitable size;
- proper nutrition;
- regular exercise
- self-massage of the feet;
- the rejection of bad habits
- you need to have a few pairs of shoes and alternate wearing;
- most trainers and sandals.
Contrast baths – one of the most effective methods of preventing hyperhidrosis of feet. In a bowl pour warm water, in another – cold. In each of the lower leg for 2-3 minutes at a time. Repeat the procedure daily.
Do not forget to take vitamins. The best assistants in this situation are vitamin P, as well as groups B and C. They are beneficial to the health of blood vessels. They can be found not only in the pharmacy. Eat fresh vegetables, chicken liver, eggs, lean meat. And be healthy!