The removal of corns rod type laser on the toes
The method of laser removal of dry corn
Dry corn, resulting in the foot, in most cases requires removal. As such, the corns not only gives aesthetic discomfort, but also purely physical: a person is a strong or moderately severe soreness in the area of the bunion, which changes radically gait. Yes, and the load on the joints of the feet becomes excessive. Today, a wide popularity was received by callus removal laser. What is the principle of the procedure, and what are the indications for its implementation, are described below.
- Indications for removal
- How is the procedure?
- The advantages and disadvantages of the procedure
Indications for removal
In particular bunion removal laser is the most relevant and modern way of dealing with such entities the sole of the foot. It is always worth remembering that independent attempts to get rid of the core education can seriously harm. As these corns often have a root extending deep into the tissues. The main symptom of this pathology is a Central point in a hat corns. For urgent, full rod removal callus laser must be used in such cases:
- The presence of one or several blisters with the root on the sole of the foot or other parts;
- Soreness in the area of education corn;
- The swelling of the wart and its bleeding;
- Change the shape and color of the bunion;
- Inflammation of the skin around the blisters;
- Aesthetic component (especially for women).
How is the procedure?
It is understood that laser corn removal surgery – the procedure is not long and does not require any special preparation for its implementation. Session work takes only 8-15 minutes depending on the size of the bunion and depth of its stem. In General, the procedure is as follows:
- The patient takes a comfortable position either on a couch or special chair. Depending on the location of blisters the patient can be laid on your back or on your stomach.
- By injection doctor locally relieve the treatment area of the skin with a laser. Thus the patient feels only a slight sting, then the corn skin and with her numb.
- The treatment area foot laser treated with an antiseptic.
- The technician then directs the rays of the installation on the area of corn and carries out laser removal. Depending on the type of installation corns or evaporated completely, leading to the death of its tissues. Either coagulated (prizhivaetsya). In both cases, the doctor after treatment corn laser removes tissue cut off corn from the treatment zone the laser. On the site of the bunion remains only a shallow wound with clean bottom.
- It specialist puts a tampon with a medicinal ointment or antiseptic powder-based antibiotic. The tampon is fixed by the patch.
Important: change this tampon have to do twice a day until complete healing of the wound. The doctor advises for the use of the medicine.
It is important to understand that the treatment of corn laser skin subjected to further decontamination. However, if the foot has a fungal disease and it is located in the area of corn, it is best initially to hold antifungal therapy.
The advantages and disadvantages of the procedure
Remove corn rod laser, the same operation as any other hardware intervention in the human body. And though she almost always takes place without complications, some readers will be interested to assess the advantages and disadvantages of laser intervention. In particular, the advantages of laser removal of the corn with a rod look like this:
- High efficiency removal of calluses and corns. None of the modern methods do not give such result, as the burning of the corns laser;
- Minimum or almost zero percent recurrence in the processing of corn laser. Unlike laser intervention popular cryosurgery (burning corns liquid nitrogen) often gives relapses;
- Zero risk of subsequent infection of an open wound due to the additional antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of the laser impact on the skin;
- Full painless surgery, even for patients with low pain threshold, as the procedure is performed under local anesthesia;
- Bloodless procedures. Due to coagulation of blood vessels during the treatment of corn laser bleeding completely eliminated. The wound remains completely dry;
- The complete absence of scars (with the exception of patients with predisposition to keloid scar). In other cases, the procedure leaves a crust, which disappears in 3-4 days;
- The short duration of the operation. Only 5 -10 minutes and the corn is gone;
- Short term rehabilitation. To go and do the usual things a patient can immediately after laser removal of calluses on the toes and on the sole of the foot.
The disadvantages of the surgical laser intervention are:
- The relatively high cost of removal (if the reader wants to know how much it costs to remove corn laser, the cost of the procedure ranges from $ 24 depending on the region and type of clinic);
- The presence of a number of contraindications for the procedure.
Even with all the above indications and benefits of intervention is strictly forbidden to perform the procedure for removal of dry corn with a laser in such cases:
- The presence of cancer in a patient;
- The risk of an epileptic seizure in a patient;
- Viral infection in the acute stage;
- The presence of open wounds in the treatment area of the skin by the laser;
- Diabetes of any type;
- Women in pregnancy or lactation;
- The predisposition of the patient to the formation of keloid rubtsevania;
- Age of patient under 15 years of age.
With regard to the possible complications after surgical laser removal of corns, they are almost completely excluded. Only in two cases the patient may experience problems:
- Low qualification of specialist. In this case, possible incorrect effects on healthy skin tissue and as a consequence burns. That is why it is so important not to get caught on the low cost of the procedure in clandestine clinics. It is better to pay a reasonable price for the region, do not save on health, but to trust in the hands of a professional, than to believe a layman, which says «remove corn cheap.»
- Infection of wounds in non-compliance with standards of care. This is possible if the patient ignores the doctor’s instructions to care for the wound and sent immediately after the procedure, to the beach, to work (in terms of increased pilesti and dirt) or in other unsanitary public places.
Remember, compliance with all recommendations of the expert completely eliminates the risk of any complications after laser eliminate corn. As a result, the next day you will forget how I suffered from unbearable pain while walking.