The core corn on toe: how to treat at home
Methods of removing the core dry corn
One of the most serious and painful conditions for humans is pivotal corn. A bunion is formed over a long time and it affects the deeper layers of the dermis. How is corn core, and how to fight it properly in the clinic or at home, are considered below.
- What is a dry corn?
- Stage of development the core corn
- Causes of corns with the rod
- How to remove calluses?
- Laser removal blisters
- Cryosurgery blisters
- Removal at home
What is a dry corn?
Dry corn on the feet is often called ingrowing or internal. Then there are the corns have a core or just the root. The top of the formation has the appearance of a rounded cap thick coarse structure. In the center of the cap the dot, which is the base of the root. In most cases, dry corn with a rod is localized from the side of the foot in the interdigital spaces. This files most often on the ball of the support foot, between thumb and forefinger, or between the pinky and ring fingers. Also can form a blister on little toe the outside of the foot or on the heel in the center or side of the sole. In rare cases, such formations may be located on the hands (on the fingers).
Stage of development the core corn
Dry corn on the foot or hands are formed gradually. The entire process can take from 1 month to six months. Overall, the picture looks like this:
- First, under the influence of precipitating factors, the skin on the foot is constantly rubbed in the same place, why has wet corn;
- Later, under the constant influence of favorable factors, the affected area gradually more coarse, turning in a hat dry corn on the toe with the rod or other part of the foot;
- If you don’t exercise proper removal of such corns on time, in the future, the cap will form the root of ingrowing into the deeper layers of the dermis.
Important: not only that, these corns are hard deleted, so they are quite painful. That is, people who have dry corn on the foot or a corn on the little toe feels a strong pain when pressure is applied the shoes in these places. As a result, the human gait is changing under the influence of pain, and the joints suffer from improper burden on them.
Causes of corns with the rod
Dry corn on the toe or the sole may be formed under the influence of precipitating factors:
- Physiologically wearing uncomfortable shoes (high-heeled shoes, narrow shoes, shoes with rough internal seams or uncomfortable material). All kinds of pressure and friction of the skin in the area of the foot gradually turn into a corn on the toe or foot;
- Skin lesions of the feet with fungus. When poor-quality treatment of the fungus may be transformed into dry corn on the foot, the treatment of which will not be easy;
- The presence in the epidermis of the foot a third-party object like a splinter, grit, etc.;
- Failure to comply with elementary rules of hygiene in the care of the feet;
- Reinforced hyperhidrosis of the feet;
- The extra weight of the person.
If you are trying to understand the question what is corn core, and wants to find out the cause of education, it should be understood that these outgrowths are formed under the influence of such factors as:
- Long and frequent workflow with a kitchen knife, requiring effort on the part of the hand (cutting cabbage, cutting meat, etc.);
- Frequent and prolonged use in the work of the pen;
- Sports facilities and other equipment that require support on the hands;
- The human papillomavirus;
- The work of the garden tool.
The symptoms of the disease in any case – it is tenderness when pressing on the nodule.
Important: before you can understand the question of how to treat calluses on the toe and on the foot, it should be understood that in the risk group includes people-diabetics and patients with poor circulation in the feet and hands.
How to remove calluses?
You should know that the removal of corn stem along with the root should be just professional. That is, should be carried out only in conditions of specialized clinic or office. The procedure itself takes 10 to 15 minutes and basically painless. If the patient has a low pain threshold, then the procedure for removal of calluses on the big toe or on the foot is performed under local anesthesia. In particular, those who do not know how to remove the stem of the corn, you can see below, methods of removing corns from the root. Methods of removing the outgrowth with root mechanical methods is quite simple.
In this case, if you don’t know how to get dry corn on the sole, here calluses on the big toe or the foot is cut with a special device with a nozzle-cutter. To remove corns root specialist first processes the skin with antiseptic, and then selects a cutter of the desired size according to the diameter of the cap corn. After the treatment the skin dermatologist drills out a growth. The patient may feel only a slight burning sensation in the treatment area of the skin. The wound in the place of the root doctor puts a special swab dipped in antiseptic solution.
Laser removal blisters
If the reader does not know how to get dry corn, you can also contact a beauty clinic and test the procedure of laser removing corn in the foot. Here, the doctor will first tell you how to get rid of corns on the toes or on the foot, and then perform the procedure.
For laser removal of stem calluses on the feet use the rays as against the old corns and against the very new. The effect of the laser can not only remove the growth with the root, but also bring the fungus in the affected area of the skin.
During laser processing of corn, the doctor may use a factional or non-factional laser. In the first case, anyone who doesn’t know how to get rid of dry calluses on his feet, we inform you that fractional laser is a laser beams beams. The affected area of the skin burned gradually through microdamages. In the second case (non-factional laser) beam is fed a continuous stream, burning deep into the corn continuously.
The benefits of laser treatment corn with a rod are:
- Painless and low-trauma procedures;
- Inhibition of pathogens in the treatment area of the skin;
- The ability to control the depth of penetration of the beam, thus avoiding injury to healthy tissue of the skin;
- Full bloodless procedure due to coagulation of blood vessels;
- The opportunity to bring a dry blister on your little finger, and in other parts of the foot for 1 session;
- The exception recurrence;
- The complete absence of scars at the treatment site of the skin.
Important: if you did laser removal of dry corn on the little toe, the treatment of which is simple, you should know that in place of the skin treatment laser remains cork black and brown. She will disappear in 5-7 days. If it is removed forcibly, the wound may be infected and cause complication.
For those who don’t know how to treat dry corn or how to remove calluses on your finger, you can use and burning of corns liquid nitrogen. During the procedure the patient is applied to the cap corn a cotton swab dipped in liquid nitrogen. Hat corns, and then his rod deep into gradually die off under the influence of deep-freeze education.
Important: this method remove calluses dry as cryosurgery though, and leaves a weeping wound, is still relevant when removing calluses with the width of the legs a few centimeters. In this case, you can bring the core corn on the foot for several procedures.
Removal at home
If the reader does not know how to cure corns on toes at home and what is the remedy for dry calluses can be purchased, it is best in this case, the help of special plasters. They are impregnated with salicylic acid and propolis that actively burns corns on the foot. Particularly those who don’t know what to buy a patch of dry corn with a rod, can purchase such tools from dry blisters on toes:
- Plaster Sliped. To remove dry corn, the tool put on the hat of corn and leave for 2-3 days. During this time, the preparation actively affects the corn and its root. After a few days the patch is removed and safely remove the softened callus. The bottom of the remaining wound is closed with a special swab dipped in Zielonka or iodine and cover band.
- Patch Ency. The treatment of corns on toes this tool is good because the patch is soaked in propolis. You can use it on the same principle as Soliped. To remove the core corn at home this way is very simple.
Important: to remove the softened cap from the root only with the steamed legs. Apply a skin patch on open skin wounds is prohibited.
It is worth remembering that if you don’t know how to get rid of the core of corns, any tampering with the body should be conducted only with the consent of the doctor. In an extreme case, it is possible to see a doctor, if in your view after removal of the bunion something went wrong. Better yet, contact him in order to learn how to get rid of the corns on the pinky or on foot.