Sanorin — application instruction for children and how much it cost
The drug is not effective: usage instructions
Itching and burning in the nose, watery discharge from the sinuses, difficulty breathing, sneezing, non-productive cough, impaired olfactory perception – all clinical manifestations of allergic reactions. If time does not begin treatment, the situation worsens – irritation of the skin in the nose, hearing loss, pain in the nose and throat, headaches. To get rid of the symptoms of allergies helps use nasal drops Sanorin. Consider the preparation of local action and identify its pros and cons.
- Pharmacological effect and release form
- Instructions for use and composition
- Side effects
- Method of application and doses
- Analogues of the drug
Pharmacological effect and release form
Drug dosage form – drops – a clear solution. Sold in bottles with dropper. The dosage is 0,05% or 0,1% active ingredient. The drug is characterized by antikongestivne and vasoconstrictor properties.
The active substance belongs to the alpha-adrenergic agonists. The component has a local effect on alpha-adrenergic receptors. Intranasal application ensures the most rapid, prolonged and pronounced therapeutic outcome, focused on the condition of the blood vessels of the mucosa of the sinuses.
Worth knowing: the drug reduces inflammation, edema and hyperemia of the mucous membrane, improves the patency of the nasal passages that helps to ease the breathing process. In addition, there is restoration of patency of evstafievich pipes.
The effectiveness of drugs is clinically proven. In comparison with similar medications is not effective in the form of drops begins to work very quickly. Marked improvement after five minutes after application. The duration of drug action for up to five hours.
In some clinical pictures, the tool gives a more prolonged effect, it is revealed for 7-8 hours. In other cases, the maximum period of exposure is 3-4 hours. This difference is due to the degree of the allergic reaction, the severity and number of clinical manifestations.
Instructions for use and composition
Statement. notes that the preparation containing a – naphazoline nitrate as the active ingredient. As auxiliary components of the annotation specifies boric acid, Ethylenediamine, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, purified water.
Indications for use supports the acute form of rhinitis of any etiology, including allergic nature. Prescribed for the treatment of laryngitis, and sinusitis. It is advisable to use in otitis media in the complex medical treatment to reduce edema of the mucous membrane of the nasopharynx.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or the drug in General;
- Sluggish inflammatory and atrophic rhinitis;
- Angle-closure type of glaucoma;
- Complex and severe pathology of the organs of vision;
- Atherosclerosis of the blood vessels;
- Violation of the absorption of sugar in the body.
Nasal drops 0.05% is not recommended for patients under 2 years of age, do not use 0.1% solution of the drug Sanorin to 15 years.
Important: with extreme caution the drug is used during pregnancy, breast feeding, if history of coronary heart disease, benign hyperplasia of the glandular body (in males) and pheochromocytoma.
The combination of the solution Sanorin and tetratziklinovykh antidepressants invalid because this combination leads to an increase in blood pressure due to rapid release of deposited forms of catecholamines.
Side effects develop only in the background of non-compliance with recommended doses. Most of the testimonials are favorable character, rarely complains of discomfort in the nasal cavity, etc. symptoms due to the use of the drug.
With high sensitivity to the drug components, patients can develop adverse effects. These include excessive dryness in the nasal cavity, itching and burning sensation marked.
To prevent negative reactions must not exceed the course of treatment. If you apply a long period of time, the drops lead to chronic disorders of patency of the nasal passages, is capable of atrofiroval mucous membranes of the nose.
Method of application and doses
Instructions for use of Sanorin provides detailed information on dosages, how to use, recommended terms and other aspects. Note that the clinical trials for the treatment of drops in the period of carrying a child and lactation has not been carried out. Therefore, the doctor may recommend You, but be sure all the risks are assessed.
Not effective for children in the form of 0.1% solution not applicable. Valid only from 15 years of age. The drug instilled two drops in each nostril, and the rate per day is 3-4.
A solution of 0.05% at the age of 2-15 years of use: 1-2 drops in each nostril, the multiplicity of use – up to 3 times a day. The interval between backfilling shall be not less than four hours. You can buy in the pharmacy it was baby..
Recommendations for treatment of allergies:
Tip: it is best when dripping drops slightly tip the head back, and after the application in each nostril tilt your head to the opposite side.
The tool can be used to stop nasal bleeding. Moisten a tampon with a solution (only 0.05%), placed in the nasal passages.
Frequent instillation can lead to overdose of drugs. It shows a systematic negative reactions. These include nervousness and irritability, sweating, headaches, tremor of the upper and lower extremities. Often an overdose is manifested by frequent beating of the heart, tachycardia, increased blood blood counts, nausea, high body temperature, mental disorder and respiration.
Are how much? To buy medicine at the pharmacy or pharmacy, the prescription of a medical professional is required. The price is due to manufacturer pricing policies of the pharmacy, etc. factors. Sanorin in the form of drops costs about 3-4$.
Analogues of the drug
If you have an allergic reaction you need immediately to begin treatment. The sooner you start treatment, the faster it goes negative symptoms. For several reasons, sometimes the use of a solution Sanorin not allowed.
It is often recommended to analogues of the antiallergic properties include Naphazoline and Naphazoline. A similar therapeutic effect have drugs Sinuforte, Vibrocil, long time.
Features of the use of analogues of the drug is not effective:
- Naphazoline is a medicine, comprising part of the same active substance is available in the form of drops and spray for the nose. Alpha-agonists, gives fast and long lasting results. Helps to get rid of allergic rhinitis, sinusitis, oedema of the larynx. It is impossible to appoint on a background of chronic rhinitis, diabetes, hypertension, severe pathologies of organs of vision. The solution instilled three times daily for a few drops in each nostril. The course of treatment, in particular, its duration is determined individually;
- Vibrocil includes two active ingredients — phenylephrine and the maleate dimetindene. Dosage form is a spray, drops or gel for introduction into the nose. The drug has vasoconstrictor and anti-allergic effect, it is used to treat allergies of any nature. Drops should be used 2-3 times a day, spray the same way. Nasal gel is injected as deep as possible – for children only after the age of 6;
- Sinuforte available in the form of specific lyophilisate. On its basis, preparing a solution for intranasal administration. The drug helps to neutralize the swelling, inflammation, facilitates nose breathing. The principle of actions due to the combination of components, among which are saponins. Cannot be used for concurrent rhinitis and sinusitis of allergic nature.
Note: among analogues for the treatment of allergies, the most popular tool Nazivin. Spray used for adults and children over 6 years. Use 2-3 times daily 1-2 drops in each nostril. The course of therapy is 3-4 days. During this period, offset by all the symptoms of an allergic reaction.
Sanorin – local anti-allergic agent. Different many benefits – low cost of use during pregnancy and lactation (only with the consent of a doctor). Another plus: in the background of efficiency rarely develop side effects.