Prevention of nail fungus and feet legs drugs
For the prevention of nail fungus on feet
Because fungal diseases are the most common diseases on earth, anyone can get sick from us. As you know, any disease is easier to prevent than to cure. The same can be said about a fungal disease of the nails and feet. Prevention of nail fungus and feet will help to avoid unpleasant disease which is very difficult to cure. Moreover, once infected with fungus, you can get chronic disease, which will often give relapses.
- For the prevention of nail fungus
- Medicines, ointments, creams and oils
- Vitamins prevention of onychomycosis
- National preventive methods
- Extra precautions
For the prevention of nail fungus
It is worth noting that the most effective prevention of fungus is good hygiene. Because most often, the infection occurs in public places where warm and moist environment (steam baths, saunas, swimming pools), then to visit these places only need their rubber Slippers.
Important! Even in the hot sand on the beach the spores of fungal pathogens can survive for a month because they are able to withstand temperatures ranging from -60 to +100°C.
Protection against nail fungus and stop is your own immune system, so the use of different measures to improve the body’s resistance can also be considered prevention. For this you need to give up bad habits, eat right, drink vitamins, to walk in the fresh air and exercise.
Good prevention of foot fungus is proper hygiene of the feet. So, after washing the feet should be thoroughly wiped before putting on shoes. Wash your feet better antibacterial or soap. It is useful to occasionally clean shoes with disinfectant formulations.
If you often doing pedicure in beauty salons, to protect from fungus infection may be the only thorough disinfection of all instruments. So visit only with reliable and trusted salons where do not neglect the rules of asepsis. Pedicure and manicure at home only make their tools, which is also useful sometimes to disinfect.
The risk of Contracting a fungal infection increases with increased sweating of the feet, so always use special drying telkami, baby powder. Useful in this regard baths with oak bark, and soda-soap trays.
Medicines, ointments, creams and oils
The doctor may advise suitable medication for the prevention of nail fungus and stop. This is particularly indicated for the prevention of athlete’s foot for those people who regularly visit saunas, pools, baths, gyms, fitness clubs, etc.
There are different pharmaceutical means for the treatment and prevention of nail fungus on the feet, prevention of fungal diseases of feet and nails is performed with the help of special varnishes, sprays, ointments and creams. We have listed below the most popular means:
Prevention of foot fungus may be carried out using special aerosols, sprays and powders which should be applied to the feet (interdigital folds, nails, and feet) before visiting places with high risk of infection. With increased sweating of legs in socks can be regularly put a special powder that will not give fungal infections a chance.
Vitamins prevention of onychomycosis
If you have reduced immunity, sometimes even anti-fungal medication may be powerless and not be able to protect you from infection. That is why the main measures for the prevention of fungus of the feet and nails should be aimed at strengthening the immune system. You can do this by regularly replenishing stocks of essential vitamins and minerals.
For the prevention of dermatomycosis and onychomycosis is very important the following vitamins:
Attention! To resort to the use of pharmacy multivitamin preparations is necessary only in extreme cases, the complete set of necessary vitamins and minerals in foods.
National preventive methods
To prevent ringworm and nail fungus, prevention can be carried out with the help of folk remedies:
- it is proved that the fungi do not tolerate an acidic environment, therefore in the preventive purposes it is possible to make the bath with vinegar and gadgets with this tool;
- preventive treatment of the feet and nails can be carried out using iodine or essential oils such as tea tree;
- because the excessive sweating of the feet – a good environment for fungus, in the preventive purposes it is possible to use baths with oak bark, lotions with the infusion of the oak bark;
- to prevent fungal diseases, you can make lotions or foot baths with the decoction of onion peel, celandine, chamomile, or with a solution of potassium permanganate.
Do not forget about the shoes treatment. You can use vinegar (70 %) or formalin solution (25 %). Means is impregnated with a cotton swab and conduct processing of shoes. Thereafter, it should be a day to roll up in a plastic bag. After this time the package is removed, and the shoes give ventilation.
Hygiene as the prevention of fungus, you can protect yourself from infection only, provided that no member of your family does not suffer from dermatomycosis or onychomycosis. Otherwise, to recover that person must comply with emergency preventive measures:
- after each washing need to disinfect the bathroom, you can use very hot water and antiseptic soap;
- all washcloths and sponges, periodically soaked in a solution of chloramine (5 %);
- the sick person should regularly change underwear and socks, which should boil for half an hour;
- the floors a couple times a week should be washed with a disinfectant, e.g. bleach;
- if the bathroom is a porous Mat, it is better to replace the rubber or silicone product that is better to clean and disinfect;
- a sick person should have its own separate towel for the feet;
- until recovery of the patient household and all other family members should be used to prevent one of the above medicines.
And finally, I want to add that a good prevention will be the right choice of footwear. Give preference to products made of genuine leather. Shoes should not RUB, to cramp the foot and soar. Do not wear feet damp, wet shoes. It should be thoroughly dried with a special electric dryers.