Papilloma on the back — it looks like and what is dangerous
What is dangerous papilloma on the back and how to remove it?
Many people have warts on the back, most do not pay attention to them. They believe that it is not a wart, but a common mole, do not require treatment. Someone remove these tumors for the sake of beauty, and someone ignores them. But the growths on the back is a danger, which will be discussed in the article. And consider the diagnosis, symptoms, types of the papilloma on the back and the disposal methods.
- Diagnosis and symptoms
- Methods of infection
- What is dangerous papilloma on the back?
- Modern methods of removal
Diagnosis and symptoms
In order to distinguish papilloma from moles experienced sufficient visual inspection. For a consultation about unknown tumors in the back, you need to visit a dermatologist. Perhaps he will refer to other doctors to rule out the likelihood of warts on other parts of the body.
More accurate diagnosis is given after further research:
To determine the exact method of treatment is often carried out jointly by several studies.
After a person is infected the virus is in the incubation period, which can last anywhere from two weeks to two years. And only in the moment of weakened immunity symptoms. The external factors include the following manifestations:
- in most cases you receive a painless growth on the skin;
- in some situations, it may appear tingling or itching near papilloma;
- the wart that have appeared in the friction of clothing with the body at times there inflammation;
- sometimes the symptoms add to the swelling and soreness of the education;
- when there are open sores near the HPV raises the probability of penetration of a bacterial infection that leads to nahravania growth.
Even if no acute symptoms build-up one should show art.
Methods of infection
The causes of virus varied. Be a vector of human papillomavirus in three ways:
As a rule, if the skin is damaged, there are scratches or cuts, the virus can enter the blood stream. A small dose of the pathogen are killed by the immune system, but when it becomes too much, the disease aktiviziruyutsya. Thus, the occurrence of HPV in men is due to a common tradition of a handshake. Children can transmit the virus to each other in schools, clubs and other public events. This does not necessarily apply to the carrier, the source can be personal belongings.
Between men and women HPV is often transmitted through sexual intercourse. While contraceptives are not reliable protection.
The greatest risk of infection for both men and women is in the following public places:
Men are at risk, as many of them do not observe rules of personal hygiene. Perhaps this is why growths in men on the back anymore. There is a risk of infection with papilloma wart cuts received during a careless shave.
International classification of diseases recorded more than 100 varieties of human papillomavirus. The type of strain affects how education looks and what symptoms carries. Thus, the growths vary in color, there are gradations from Nude to dark brown. There are different sizes, in some cases, a papilloma grows in diameter up to 20 mm. Warts have a thin stalk or a wide base.
The most common are the following types of papillomas on the back:
- Vulgar or simple. These growths on the skin look like small tubercles, with keratinized surface. They can meet not only the back but also in other parts of the body;
- Flat. Round education have a clear outline and often have the same color as the skin. In some situations, in one place, there are several growths, then it becomes an uneven border. Such entities are usually cause itching, and sore;
- Thready. Papillomas often appear in the underarms. Most of these papillomas are yellow. Appear in older adults over the age of 40 and not always caused by a virus, sometimes the cause can be age-related change of metabolism.
What is dangerous papilloma on the back?
Although most entities is benign in nature and does not manifest itself, they pose a threat to health. Doctors have identified two dangers of papillomas on the back:
In this regard, it is recommended to get rid of the consequences of HPV from the back, especially if they have a thin stem. As children unable to look after themselves and take care of oneself, if on the back of the child was discovered papilloma, it immediately must be removed.
Modern methods of removal
Modern medicine has developed various methods of treatment of papilloma on the back of a man. Each method has its effectiveness and contraindications, so you should see a specialist. The most progressive treatments against warts:
- Laser. Within 15 minutes, the professional is able to get rid of the build-up of medium size. While there will be scars, and the patient will not experience pain. The laser cauterizes the capillaries, so this method does not cause bleeding;
- Liquid nitrogen. The procedure involves local application of liquid nitrogen. This leads to instant freezing of damaged tissues, their necrosis. It is not recommended to use during deep location of growth;
- Chemical treatment. Used various means to get rid of the problem: cantharidin, salicylic acid, podophyllin or podofilox. Often prescribe drugs on the basis of the juice of celandine;
- Surgery. Local anesthesia and using a scalpel cut papilloma. This technique is used in extreme cases, for example, removing large warts. After the procedure leaves scars. There is a risk of incomplete removal of the damaged area, which is the likelihood of recurrence;
- Electrocoagulation. As in laser burning, this method is bloodless. With the help of high-frequency current is removal of the tumor. If the wart is large, apply a local anesthetic;
- Radiowave removal. The safest method, as there is no contact with the skin, eliminates the penetration of infection into the bloodstream and after the procedure does not leave burns.
As with any viral infection, HPV requires preventive action. It is better to avoid infection than to spend time and money on treatment. To protect yourself from warts is needed to avoid promiscuity. It is worth remembering that many people can be carriers of the disease without knowing it.
In addition, it is important to follow natural rules of hygiene: to wash hands after visiting public places, regular body wash and so on. Strive always to have the individual means of protection, e.g., a towel and a toothbrush.
Modern medicine helps to build an internal barrier to the virus. Do vaccination injection is injected into the blood three times over a period of time. As a result, the body is able to produce antibodies to fight the threat.