Papilloma of the sole of the foot and methods of treatment on the sole
Causes of warts on the foot and methods of treatment
Many people begin to worry about their health only when serious illness, not paying attention to minor changes in the body condition. The clinical picture of the human papilloma virus starts with small papillomas on the body, can go all over the body, significantly worsening the General condition of the body. In this article, you can learn, papilloma on foot, what are the symptoms, ways of treatment of the disease.
- The causes of the disease
- The clinical picture
- Folk remedy for warts on the foot
The causes of the disease
The human papilloma virus (HPV) infected every 7-8 out of 10 people. The virus does not show active effects on the body until a protective system is weakened. The main causes of growths on the feet:
- stress, depression, nervous tension;
- inflammatory diseases affecting the legs;
- chronic disease;
- decreased vitality immunity after surgical intervention;;
- excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages, cigarettes;
- wearing tight, uncomfortable shoes;
- cardiovascular diseases, diseases of violating metabolism.
Papilloma on foot are more often benign tumors that can be removed. Growths can hinder a person to live, but if they appeared on the site of compression, or corrupted by the action of physical, chemical factors, they can contribute to the formation of malignant tumors.
The clinical picture
The appearance of tumors in the foot is typical, the most common symptom of the activation of HPV. If it’s warts on the foot are developed in different places, when wearing tight shoes, high humidity, papilloma occurs on the foot (between the toes). Over time, the warts on the foot are increased, spread over the area of the feet. Many scientists argue that HPV is one of the causes of cancer. It is based on the fact that tumours affect the epithelium of the skin or mucosa, and benign tumors presented with papillomas on the feet.
Occasionally appear on the skin inflammation in the form of redness, peeling.
Papillomas on the leg can change its color. At first appearance they are pink, flesh color, changing it over time to brown, darker shade. When spread across the foot, growths can be single, or to merge into 1 large appendage protruding above the surface to be sections of healthy skin.
There are many methods of removing papillomas on the soles of the feet, other parts of the limb. To remove the papillomas need to contact the doctor. Dermatologist can advise medication methods of treatment or removal of warts on the foot.
The choice of treatment depends on:
- the size of the tumors;
- time of their appearance;
- the desires of man.
At the request of a person selected method of treatment. This is due to the possible discomfort that bring growths, disturbing the aesthetic appearance of a patient’s body.
Among the main methods of removing tumors while HPV types are distinguished:
You can also use medication. If you are using medicines must strictly adhere to the course of treatment that includes combined therapy, aimed at relieving the clinical picture caused by HPV eliminate the virus from the body, strengthening the body.
In severe forms of viral infection it is best to use preparations of interferons which are active against HPV, other viruses, and restore the tone of the human immune system. Such drugs include Cycloferon, Neovir.
Papalit – a controversial means to remove tumors on her leg. Paperit has a lot of reviews indicating the lack of any action. It is indicated that the product consists of natural components, produced in the form of a liquid concentrate. The main reason for the distrust of the medication – inability to suppress the virus in the body under the local action of Papelito.
Also there are a lot of drugs, allowing a 1-2 weeks to get rid of warts:
A group of antiviral drugs is characterized by a high level of bioavailability, maximum concentration of active substances in the body is achieved in a short time.
Folk remedy for warts on the foot
Folk remedies can also be effective in the treatment of papillomas. We have collected the most common folk remedies:
- Dry wool and egg. On papilloma establish dry cotton wool, band-aid fix. Go with cotton for 2-3 weeks, changing the water after treatments. OVER time, the papilloma begins to dry off. In the initial stages symptoms of HPV you can use egg protein. For this egg, you must smash, break, content to pour, residual protein from the shell of the spread of papilloma.
- The celandine. Fresh celandine grind, squeeze the juice, evaporated to a thick extract. Obtained by means of the lubricated papilloma on foot before their disappearance. You can also lubricate extract growths 3-4 times within 2 minutes. The procedure is carried out 2-3 days to achieve maximum effect in a short time.
- Ointment walnuts. Green walnuts need to slice, mince. Crushed walnut placed in a quart glass jar, fill the last 2/3. Next, pour in a jar of purified kerosene, sealed, allowed to infuse in a dark place for 3 weeks. Obtained by means of the lubricated papilloma 1-2 times a day.
- Potato juice. Red potatoes, washed with brush, cut out the eyes, RUB on a small grater, squeeze the pulp through several layers of cheesecloth. Take the remedy 2 times a day, half a Cup, or a Cup 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment lasts about 2 months.
- Honey with celandine. At night, smear honey papilloma on foot, in the morning wash. Of celandine squeeze the juice, diluted with saliva, RUB it into skin tag, fix a band-aid. The procedure is effective, growths wither after 2 days.
As you can see, traditional medicine provides many effective treatments at home, some methods do not even give the appearance of an inflammatory process. But to papilloma on foot, and HPV is no longer bothered the person should consult a doctor who will help choose a treatment to suppress the virus and its manifestations.