On hand white spots and there were white dots on the palms
Causes of white spots on the hands and methods of treatment
If the reader finds himself in the hands of the white spots and trying to understand the causes of such pigmentation, the material will allow you to learn a lot about it. The fact that any change of skin pigment themselves do not represent a human life (except melanoma). But the reason for this disease can be quite serious. Therefore, it is important to consult a dermatologist or at least a family doctor if white spots appear on the hands.
- The reasons for the formation of white patches on the skin
- Rob white
- Methods of getting rid of white spots
- Traditional methods of treatment of vitiligo
- Diet in the treatment of white spots on hands
The reasons for the formation of white patches on the skin
Most often white spots on the skin with clearly defined borders are formed as there is a shortage of melanin in all layers of a certain area of the skin. And forms melanin and skin pigment. This phenomenon (lack of melanin) is called vitiligo. The disease develops up to 30 years or never arrives. In particular any of the main symptoms of this pathology in addition to spots patients do not experience. Just at some certain point on the skin of the hands or body may appear white and smooth spots.
This is interesting: some patients note that before the advent of the notorious marks of the skin in these areas itched and baked.
The reasons for the development of vitiligo may include:
- Infection, against which dramatically decreases the immune system;
- Autoimmune disease patient;
- Great physical or mental strain;
- Exposure to the sun during its activity;
- The poor performance of the digestive tract, including the gallbladder, liver and intestines;
- The deficiency of vitamins;
- Lack of thyroid gland or hormonal imbalance;
- Heredity and so on.
Important: vitiligo can occur once and never recur ever. And maybe to show relapse at which the number or size of spots will be increased periodically.
Vitiligo in most cases not treated. But modern medicine does not stand still. Therefore, attempts to adjust the skin color using corticosteroid ointments, and photochemotherapy and even transplanting donor skin. But this is only a cosmetic solution to the problem. For complete elimination it is necessary to identify the exact cause of the disease.
If the patient revealed the presence of white age spots on hands, then the reason for their appearance could be ringworm. It is also referred to as pityriasis versicolor or solar fungus. Normally, the fungus is in small doses on the skin of every human being and animal. However, under conditions of enhanced humidity and high temperature it aktiviziruyutsya and begins to actively proliferate. The result of this condition can be considered chronic because to get rid of the fungus is impossible, because the hands (especially women) often and a lot of contact with warm water. Signs of this disease are white patches on the hands, the causes of which are:
- Problems with the digestive tract;
- A weak immune system;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Genetic predisposition;
- Failures in the endocrine system;
- Long-term use of corticosteroids;
- High dose of solar or ionizing radiation.
Important: pityriasis versicolor is not contagious and responds well to treatment. But can recur.
This kind of dermatological issues can also provoke the appearance of white pigmentation on the skin and on the body. Rather that the white spot oval in shape and are the primary symptom of the disease. Moreover, the surface of a white lichen can be a little flaky and remind like a dusty coating. More common white deprive adolescents from 10 to 16 years. Such symptoms as itching, mild swelling, a burning sensation in patients is not observed (that is, ringworm is not itchy). Treated white shingles quite difficult because the fungus, provoking him, very resistant to external factors and even to strong medications.
Important: at risk are people suffering from atopic dermatitis or with increased dryness of the skin.
This pathology is characterized by the formation of white spots on the skin that do not itch. This is due to the decreased production of melanin in all layers of the skin. Moreover, localized spots on the body depending on the causes of the disease. So, if the cause is syphilitic form of the disease, marked pigmentation on the neck, lower back and abdomen. While still suffering the Central nervous system. If the hands appear white spots, vitiligo is caused by prolonged intake of medicinal products of a particular group. Here spots can be located on the palms and on the hands, and even between the fingers.
Important: treat the white hand needs only a competent specialist.
Methods of getting rid of white spots
If the cause of formation of white marks on the hands is not a fungus and vitiligo, after resolving the reasons of its development can try to align the skin tone. The most successful are the following methods:
- PUVA-therapy. In this case, the white spots are smeared with a special composition, and then treat the skin with ultraviolet light. Upon successful completion of the procedure the tone of the spots varies a little flush with the skin. However, treatment with ultraviolet radiation does not fit all.
Important: recently, the method was improved. Now, instead treatment of the skin by UV rays, they are treated with a first composition which is then applied to the skin. So less ultraviolet light affects the skin in a negative way.
- Herbal bath. This technique is shown in case if the reason for the development of vitiligo was an emotional stress or a strain. The structure of the baths consists of Valerian alcoholic extract of pine needles and warm water. Take a bath for 15 minutes 2 times a week.
- Taking vitamin complexes. In particular vitamins B6 and C. This technique works well if the cause of vitiligo on the hands and above was the lack of T-lymphocytes.
Traditional methods of treatment of vitiligo
If the reader wants to understand how to treat vitiligo, you can try on your own to cope with white spots on the hands. But only after specialist to find out why the hands had white spots and will approve your home treatment. In General, you can use these methods:
- Mix Kombucha and lemon juice. You need to take lemon juice and infusion of the fungus in the proportions 1:2, to cure the disease. The mixture work the skin several times a day until complete disappearance or obvious problems.
- Protein with lemon juice and lavender essential oil. For cooking this means you need to whisk the protein in a solid foam and mix it with 2 tbsp of lemon juice. The finished foam is immersed in a saucepan and put on very slow fire. You should stir the mass until, while in the process of cooking it thickens. Once that happens, you need to remove the tool from the heat and allow to cool. Then you must add the tool 3-4 drops of lavender oil and mix thoroughly. The finished product is applied on the affected skin to dry. Thereafter, the mixture was washed with hands without the use of detergent. This method of treatment can be used as long as the stains are completely gone.
Diet in the treatment of white spots on hands
To treat white skin pigmentation (and fingers) is necessary in a complex. And, of course, along with medication and the use of folk remedies it is necessary to revise your diet to spot and the small dots disappeared. To ensure that the skin was able to at least partially return to its original pigment, it is necessary to include in the daily menu foods rich in such minerals, vitamins and trace elements:
- Vitamins D and E;
It is desirable to give preference to products that have no harmful chemical additives or their contents is minimized. Only in this way can we hope for a speedy change of skin color on the palms and hands.
Remember, the problem must initially decide is always inside, and only then to engage in cosmetic defects. Otherwise it may occur again.