Neotribal candles and instructions for their use from the thrush
Candle Neotribal and instructions for their use
As an effective antifungal drug in the treatment of yeast infection use vaginal Neotribal — candles. The drug is active in the inhibition of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria and inhibits the growth of anaerobic cocci. In the use of the drug versed in the material below.
- The composition and form of the drug
- Analogues of the drug
- The use of the drug: the medical evidence
- Dosage and instructions for use of suppositories
- Adverse reactions
The composition and form of the drug
The drug Neotribal is produced exclusively in the form of vaginal suppositories. In composition one suppository contains:
- Miconazole nitrate — 100 mg. This component actively inhibits the cell of the fungus Candida, inhibiting the production of ergosterol. That, in turn, nourishes the fungus. By blocking production of this substance pathogenic flora dies;
- Ornidazole — 500 mg. Supplements and enhances the action of miconazole;
- Neomycin sulphate, 100 mg. Effectively fights against bacteria, penetrating the structure of their cells and blocking the protein synthesis, so essential to their livelihoods;
- Prednisolone 3 mg. This component relates to synthetic corticosteroids. Relieves inflammation of the mucosa and neutralizes the probability of formation of cicatricial tissue.
Candles stored in a cool place at temperatures not above 25 degrees. The shelf life of the drug is 1 year from the date of issue.
Analogues of the drug
If necessary, Neotribal you can replace it with equivalents. But it is very important to understand that any drug must appoint the attending obstetrician. Self-medication can lead to undesirable and negative consequences. So, analogues of Neotricula are:
- Vasilak and Tsifran;
- Epigenes and Metrogyl;
- Labjack and Lekran;
- Ketoconazole, Giacomel, etc.
The use of the drug: the medical evidence
Candles under the name Neotribal prescribed for gynecological diseases of a fungal nature:
- Thrush (vaginal candidiasis and bacterial);
- Vaginitis of various etiologies;
- Mixed infections such trichomoniasis, Gardnerella, etc.;
- Prevention before carrying out the patient surgery;
- The diathermocoagulation of cervical erosion (before and after the procedure).
Important: when intravaginal administration of Neotricula (Ornidazole) its concentration reaches a maximum in the tissues of the vagina than if Ornidazole was passed orally or intravenously.
Contraindications to the use of this drug is only individual intolerance to one or more components of the drug. With caution is prescribed medicine to the patients of the groups of patients with these diseases.
- Psevdoparalitichesky myasthenia gravis;
- Non-specific colitis;
- Intestinal anastomosis;
- Patients receiving corticosteroids.
During pregnancy the drug is possible, but provided the prevalence of potential benefit for the mother and baby. The ratio risk/benefit is determined by the attending obstetrician. Lactation the drug is best not used, because corticosteroids are absorbed into breast milk. Either carefully monitor the work of the adrenal glands of the baby and mother.
Dosage and instructions for use of suppositories
Positrol manual which is clear, contains information about what candles should be used once a day (preferably at night) to vaginal tablet had the maximum therapeutic effect. The course of treatment is 8 days. In the absence of visible therapeutic effect and symptoms of the disease must inform the treating doctor for review of treatment.
To enter the drug you need after taking an evening shower under the scheme:
- The suppository is placed in the applicator, which is included with the product;
- The applicator is dipped in boiled warm water for 5-10 sec.;
- Then the applicator is inserted into the vagina and squeeze the vaginal candle from it;
- The applicator is removed, washed under running water with soap and wipe off.
Important: after the introduction of the candle should remain in a horizontal position. The drug can be taken during menstruation.
Instructions for use of the drug claims that the drug Neotribal is not toxic and therefore does not provoke the development of side effects. In the most extreme and individual cases, the patient may develop these effects:
- Burning and itching in the vagina;
- Rare – rash in the form of hives on the skin.
Important: if the explicit manifestation of adverse symptoms you must stop taking the drug and notify the physician.
Each patient should be aware that self-medication can lead to negative consequences. Therefore the prescription should only be performed by a doctor. Especially if it is a drug from the group of corticosteroids.