Neo Necromicon and instruction on the use of candles, readings
Drug Necromicon Neo and usage instructions
In order to successfully overcome fungal gynecological pathology today in modern medicine widely used drug of a new generation Neo Necromicon. The drug is combined and has not only an antifungal effect on the patient, but also antibacterial. The composition of the drug includes two active ingredients – miconazole and metronidazole. What forms of produce medicine and how to take it, are described below.
- Necromicon-Neo: structure, spectrum, and form release
- Some analogues
- In some cases, appoint Necromicon-Neo
- Dosage and dosage regimen of the drug
- Necromicon-Neo during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Overdose and adverse reactions
- Comments about Necromicon-Neo
Necromicon-Neo: structure, spectrum, and form release
You should know that the drug is available only in the form of vaginal wax tablets of white color. One Necromicon-Neo candle has an elongated shape and the indentation at one end. Packaged the drug for 14 suppositories in each pack. The average cost of drugs in pharmacies Russia is approximately 3.5 $ (315 rubles). The drug works against gram-negative and gram-positive anaerobic bacteria.
In the composition of the medicinal product includes the following components:
- Metronidazole. Actively inhibits various bacteria and simple parasites. One candle has 500 mg of the substance.
- Miconazole. Works against the growth of ergosterol, which is synthesized by the mushrooms themselves. Ergosterol is for pathogens nutrient medium. In the result of oppression of its growth, the fungus dies. Miconazole also increases the permeability of cell membranes of the fungus, and this leads to his death under the influence of penetration into the cell salts and water from the body of the patient. For one candle accounts for 100 mg of substance.
- The glycerides. Components, to create a solid fat-based suppositories.
Important: in addition to the antifungal and antibacterial effects of the drug also works against protozoan parasites such as amoeba Giardia Trichomonas, etc.
Replace Necromicon-Neo, if necessary, and other medications. Necromicon-Neo analogues are:
- Gynemax and Clavinet;
- Metrogyl Plus;
- Neo-Penotran Forte and Neo Forte Penotran L.
Important: as Necromicon-Neo and its analogues (Metronidazole, etc.) should appoint only the doctor. Self-therapy may harm the patient’s health, even if used counterparts.
In some cases, appoint Necromicon-Neo
Necromicon-Neo, instructions for use which is quite simple, is prescribed for the treatment of gynecological problems such as:
- Vaginal candidiasis and trichomoniasis;
- Chronic and acute vaginitis;
- Bacterial vaginal infections;
- Sex infectious disease of mixed type.
Suppositories Necromicon-Neo is absolutely contraindicated in these conditions:
- The first trimester of pregnancy;
- The period of breastfeeding;
- The presence of the hymen;
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- Patient age 18 years.
Also the use of vaginal suppository Necromicon-Neo is not desirable, but may be approved by the attending physician under such diseases.
- Problems with the nervous system;
- Insufficiency of the liver and kidneys;
- Problems with the organs blood;
- Violation of microcirculation;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Failures in pigment exchange.
In this case, the doctor is weighing the potential risk and benefit to the patient from the use of candles.
Dosage and dosage regimen of the drug
Vaginal suppositories Necromicon-Neo is recommended to use once a day, preferably at night. Candles enter deeply into the vagina after the hygienic toilet. After the introduction of the suppository should remain in a horizontal position because the candle is under the influence of heat of the body is converted into a semi-liquid mass. The course of treatment candles can vary depending on the diagnosis. Overall recommended this duration of treatment:
- Vaginitis chronic – 2 weeks;
- Vaginitis acute – 1 week;
- Vaginal bacteriosis — 7 days;
- Vaginal candidiasis (thrush) is 1 week.
Necromicon-Neo during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The use of candles Necromicon-Neo pregnancy can be assigned to only 2-3 trimester of gestation and then only if the previously applied therapy does not give adequate therapeutic effect. Throughout the course of treatment candles Necromicon-Neo women should consult their obstetrician-gynecologist.
Important: if a woman is appointed suppositories Necromicon-Neo (metronidazole )in the period of breastfeeding then the baby should be transferred to artificial feeding for the entire period of treatment. To resume breastfeeding only after 48 hours after administration of the last candle.
Overdose and adverse reactions
When receiving medicines in some cases the patient may develop side effects. These are:
- Rash and irritation on the skin;
- Sound and burning;
- Constipation and diarrhea;
- Loss of appetite and impaired taste buds;
- Headache and cramps;
- Dizziness, in some cases, loss of consciousness;
- Moderate neuroses and psychoses;
- Violation of coordination of movements.
In addition, the use of large doses of the drug may lead to such disorders as headache, metallic taste in the mouth, violation of the organs of the digestive tract. To exacerbate the situation could be alcohol. The use of alcohol during therapy candles is strictly prohibited.
Important: in any of these cases you must stop the drug and consult with your doctor. Even if indications of the drug were good.
Comments about Necromicon-Neo
The effectiveness of the drug say numerous positive reviews online. In particular look reviews that way.
Oksana, 34 years
Long-term treated chronic vaginal candidiasis. Used a variety of douches and pills. And most recently, my gynecologist prescribed me a drug of new generation Necromicon-Neo. Only two weeks of use of the medicinal candles allowed me to get rid of the disease. The doctor advised to prevent to put one candle every three days for up to 10 days. Now I feel confident and comfortable without the constant itching and unpleasant discharge.
Marina, 27 years
Love going to the pool. However, recently had to postpone sports hobby, because the background of antibiotics she developed yeast infection. The gynecologist has prescribed to put candles vaginal Necromicon-Neo for weeks. Did everything according to instructions and the next the doctor learned that the disease has receded. Soon we will resume training.
Elena, 41 years
Thrush for me – a seasonal disease. Every fall I suffer. Used drugs on the basis of clotrimazole. But recently found out from the pharmacist about a new drug Necromicon-Neo. Put candles within two weeks. An unpleasant odor and a cheesy discharge disappeared on the fourth day the use of suppositories. And it’s been eight months since the last treatment and I feel great.