Nazivin children’s drops baby and instruction for newborns
Children’s nazivin: instructions for use drop
If the baby is not breathing nose, dripping drugs for adults is strictly prohibited. You should look for the analogues Nazivin – means, has a rapid vasoconstrictor effect. In addition, anti-edema effect of the drug will help to eliminate all symptoms of rhinitis diseases of the upper respiratory system of children from birth to 6 years.
- Pharmacological effect and form of the drug
- Instructions for use and composition
- Side effects of the drug
- Method of application and doses
- Analogues of the drug
Pharmacological effect and form of the drug
The active ingredient Nasivin is a local anticoagulant – decongestant. The main purpose of the chemical compounds, symptomatic decrease in swelling phenomena than Nazivin for babies doing fine.
A pronounced vasoconstrictor effect in the instant relief of edema of the upper respiratory tract and decrease the amount of nasal discharge. After applying Nasivin is an improvement of the condition of the child, the baby begins to breathe normally, prevented the development of infection in the upper respiratory departments.
If we apply the drug locally without exceeding the specified dosage, the mucous membrane of the nasopharynx is not easily provoked, does not blush. The drug has no systemic effects, the positive effect occurs within several minutes and lasts up to 12 hours.
Release form submitted internalnode drops for use in the vial with a nasal nozzle of highly durable plastic. The manufacturer Nerck (Germany). The vehicle belongs to over-the-counter and dispensed in pharmacies in a free form.
Instructions for use and composition
Nazivin for babies and children up to 6 years should be taken on doctor’s recommendation. Before applying to get better acquainted with the possible complications of the treatment regimen – all of this contains the instructions for use supplied with the medication. Vasoconstrictor drops children’s Nazivin recommended due to the following factors:
- allergic rhinitis, vasomotor type;
- cleansing the nasal passages and facilitate breathing in the presence of diseases of the paranasal sinuses, nasal cavity, otitis of the middle type;
- the reduction of swelling prior to conducting research;
- treatment of rhinitis during acute respiratory diseases.
There are contraindications, in which a Cold – a vasoconstrictor drops, is strictly prohibited:
- individual intolerance to the components;
- atrophic rhinitis of any degree of development;
- closed glaucoma;
- intake of drugs with a pronounced hypertensive effect;
- pathological diseases of the hematopoietic system, blood circulation;
- metabolic pathology.
Important! Contraindications drops Nasivin for children are not discussed. In the case of the drug may develop complicated forms of the disease, sometimes incompatible with the life of a child.
Caution should be taken to the nearest drugstore for children up to one year if the patient has:
- increased intraocular pressure;
- cardiovascular disease;
Composition nazivin children differs from the usual only in the content of active substance. The composition is represented by a liquid of high transparency without color or yellowish white. Nazivin for babies and children from 1 year to 6 years includes:
- the main active ingredient Oxymetazoline in a concentration of 0.01% or 0.025%;
- auxiliary components: benzalkonium chloride solution, dihydrate of dihydrogen phosphate and sodium hydrogen phosphate, water for injections and sodium hydroxide.
Tip! Choosing Nazivin for babies, preference should be given to the concentration of the substance in 0,025% for children 1-6 years of age is 0.01%.
Side effects of the drug
By using a product, it is possible to observe the development of the following adverse reactions:
- sneezing, burning in nose, dryness in overdose – respiratory arrest;
- headache and convulsions, sometimes the development of hallucinations;
- tachycardia, hypertension.
The drug may cause hypersensitivity resulting in allergic reactions: rash, itching, angioedema.
It is essential to use the drug in newborns and children up to 3 years only on the advice of the doctor and to be aware of the precautions:
Important! It is strictly forbidden to use in the treatment of breathing problems in newborns spray nazivin, and to combine the drug with inhibitors, and other means were hypertensive effect – high risk of a sharp increase in blood pressure.
Method of application and doses
Using the drops is allowed only locally in the nose. Dosages and treatment regimens infants, children up to 6 years is prescribed. Standard dosage to eliminate the symptoms of rhinitis children 1-6 years: 1-2 drops in each nostril 3 times a day. The use of the drug for more than 7 days is prohibited, you should take a break after 3 to 4 days to continue treatment.
Method of use: drops the nose in the specified quantity. Must slightly tilt your head back and to enable the drops to stay in the nasal passage.
Tip! To resolve the symptoms of the disease in the newborn, it is possible to soak a part of cotton swab and wipe down the nasal passages of the baby. Parents of newborn babies can recommend to buy from flatulence Baby bottle means is equipped with a graduated pipette, which helps to observe the accuracy of dosing. If the child index of «1 drop», type medication should be up to the mark 1, and so on.
Analogues of the drug
Sometimes at the pharmacy, no medication in the hope of a Baby, then you should look for the equivalents of the funds. A milder formula of the drug manufactured under the name Nazivin Intensive is a spray in which there are not many chemicals auxiliary, but there is glycerol, soothing and moisturizing the nasal mucosa from the inside. However, the use of the drug need to discuss with the doctor, as kids often can’t breathe in the spray, which leads to a lack of effect of treatment.
To replace a long time from the year, you have the following compositions:
- Sanorini 0.025% of a composition used in Pediatrics to treat children 1-8 years.
- Sailor Reno has the same composition as the children’s Nazivin, the analogue has similar properties and can be used for newborns. Besides, it is manufactured by a domestic manufacturer, the drug is cheaper than a long time.
- Glycine – shown to children 2-6 years, well eliminate the symptoms of hay fever, sinusitis, rhinitis.
- Dlyanos – good drops for children aged 2-5 years. Help to quickly get rid of nasal flow, swelling of the nasal cavity, middle ear. The active ingredient Xylometazoline.
Other drugs with similar compositions, actions can only tell the doctor. And he will prescribe a plan of treatment. In any case, therapy should not last more than 5-7 days in a row. Price Nasivin in pharmacy starts from $ 0,8.