Itching in the perineum in men: irritation and itching
The causes of itching in the perineum symptoms
Itching in the perineum brings not only physical discomfort, but affects the social life and interaction with people. Uncomfortable feelings make people nervous, aggressive, distracted. Also the irritation in the perineum indicates the presence of problems in the body. So you need to quickly find out why it itches in the crotch and eliminate the source of the problem.
- Possible associated symptoms
- Causes of
- The mechanism of development of inguinal itching
Possible associated symptoms
Signs associated with itching can indicate the cause and nature of the condition, causing discomfort. In most cases people start to panic due to unpleasant sensations in the perineum, for fear of STDs or other diseases. However, the crotch itch may not because of infection or disease.
The presence of what symptoms to pay attention, if in the perineal area itching:
- the appearance of plaque;
- white, yellow, greenish, red-brown discharge;
- an unpleasant odor;
- painful urination;
- the appearance of the rash;
- the appearance of red itchy bumps.
You should also understand exactly where you experience discomfort: on the skin in the region of active growth in the hair, mucous membranes, on the external genitals. Location of itch may help in finding the installation of its causes.
Important! To the doctor should be sought if the sensation is unbearable or lasts for more than a day.
The perineum may itch for entirely different reasons, and many factors unrelated to the development of viral or infectious diseases.
Foods that trigger itching in the groin:
- candy, cookies;
- chips and other snacks;
- fried food.
We are talking about the abuse these products, excessive use despite the General paucity of the menu. In this case, you must change the diet and make the sorbent.
- The appearance of a thick white discharge, greenish, yellow;
- The swelling of tissues and their strong redness;
- Painful intercourse;
- A high libido because of a rush of blood to the genitals.
When yeast infection discharge has a white, viscous or cheesy consistency and smell of sour milk. In men on the penis can be formed cracks, white patches. To diagnose a fungal infection exactly, you can only conduct the analysis on the microflora.
Important! Thrush and some other fungal infections are not a necessary consequence of the violations of the rules of safe sex! This can be caused by decreased immunity and an increase in the number of microorganisms that are present in the healthy microflora.
When wax and sugar depilation itching can cause:
- use a very hot part that caused the burn and skin damage;
- equipment violation, resulting in the hairs break off, and not pulled out by the root;
- error wizard caused a severe injury to the skin;
- individual sensitivity.
Please note! In rare cases when the violation of sanitary-hygienic norm is possible contamination of infectious diseases during the procedure!
The symptoms indicating the itching due to abnormalities in the rectum:
- blood in the stool;
- education cones and seals around the anus;
- a sense of itching inside the intestines.
In this case, it is necessary to address to the proctologist, and tests for parasites and blood in stool.
Please note! With the appearance of itching during pregnancy no need to panic, but we should mention it to the doctor. It will help you to choose safe for the fetus relief for itching.
Please note! Itching in men and women can be caused by allergies to latex, from which to create the condoms. In addition, there are isolated cases of individual allergic to semen and other secretions of a sexual partner.
Important! Remember that to care for the sexual organs it is necessary to use a soft sponge for the body and a separate towel made of natural soft fabric!
- STD. Sexually transmitted diseases cause intense itching and other symptoms
- painful urination;
- erectile dysfunction;
- cracks in the skin;
- the separation of men and women;
- the formation of plaque;
- swelling of tissues;
- the appearance of ulcers and abscesses;
- rash and redness of the tissues.
STDs can be diagnosed only by specialist while accurately determine the disease is possible only after conducting tests.
Remember! Some STDs are not necessarily transmitted through traditional intercourse. The source of infection can be kissing or oral sex!
Important! If you were not able to understand what the expert should seek help, first get advice and direction from the therapist!
The mechanism of development of inguinal itching
Most often in the groin itches due to the development of local inflammatory reaction, which causes an immune response in the form of itching. Itching is formed by several factors:
- the irritation of receptors and sensory fibers of the nerves located in the area of irritation;
- the effect of the substance histamine;
- increased blood flow;
- the development of stagnant processes and hyperemia;
- increased local temperature.
In addition, some pathologies of the nervous system and can cause itching without the presence of real-world problems: infection, inflammation, damage. To diagnose the cause of itching can specialist. If crotch itches unbearably much, you can alleviate the condition: take an antihistamine, apply ice to the area of edema, make the washing soda solution or a chamomile infusion.