Instructions for use of Fuzes tablets: composition and dosage
The drug FOCIS — usage instructions
FOCIS — antifungal medication of new generation with wide spectrum of action. The basis of preparation contains the active ingredient fluconazole, provided by a group tatalovich compounds synthetic methods. The objective of the fluconazole is to prevent the enzymatic activity of specific compounds inside the fungal cells. In this article we will tell you how to use tablets, Fuzis.
- The composition and form of issue
- Indications for use
- Method of application and permissible dose
- The use of the drug during pregnancy
- Contraindications and side effects
The composition and form of issue
According to the annotation Fuzes tablets contain the active ingredient fluconazole. Of the additional substances the medicine contains:
- microcrystalline cellulose;
- K-30 povidone;
- magnesium stearate;
- isopropyl alcohol;
- croscarmellose sodium;
- glycolate starch sodium;
- lactose monohydrate.
For information! Fluconazole causes loss of fermentativnoi compounds in the cell of the fungus.
Form release medications tablets dosage 100, 150 and 200 mg. In appearance the tablets are jelly beans round shape with cut corners white, with line fault on one side for dosage. Manufacturer country of India. One tablet contains:
- fluconazole at a dosage of 50, 100, 150, 200 mg;
- for more substance.
Indications for use
Drug Fuzes 200 is intended for use in the presence of such fungal infections:
- infections caused by Candida;
- generalized candidiasis;
- invasive Candida infection;
- candidiasis disseminirovanne;
- candidiasis of the mucosa of the oral cavity and esophagus;
- acute and recurrent form of vaginal candidiasis;
- deep mycosis endemic form.
For information! Instructions for use of medicines allows the use of the tool in the prevention of fungal infections in patients with HIV infection.
What else used this drug? Fuzes, in the form of gel is used to treat candidal skin infections and athlete’s various forms.
Method of application and permissible dose
Fuzes manual in detail describes the schema of this drug. The duration of treatment and dosage is determined solely by the attending physician depending on the degree of occurrence of disease. Pills Fuzes used to treat adults and children 7 years of age in the dose of 50, 100, 150 and 200 mg fluconazole.
For information! In the period of transition from the oral to the parenteral use of medicine dosage tablets remains unchanged.
According to the annotations it is recommended to take tablets at any time of day and regardless of the meal. The daily dose of this drug is 1 pill. Fuzes, it is acceptable to combine such solutions for infusion, as:
- sodium chloride 0,9%;
- 20% glucose solution;
- potassium chloride in glucose;
- sodium bicarbonate, with a water content of 1000 ml and sodium bicarbonate 13 g;
- ringer solution.
For information! Treatment of genital candidiasis is with the use of Fuchisa in a daily dosage of 150 mg For the prevention of chronic vaginal candidiasis it is recommended to take 1 tablet, Fuzes 1 time per month.
After receiving tableting medications its active substances are rather quickly absorbed into the walls of the digestive system. The active effect of the substance starts to operate in the plasma after 60-90 minutes after taking it. Displayed a cure for 30 hours in a natural way. With highly advanced form of vaginal thrush duration of treatment may vary from 4 months to a year.
The use of the drug during pregnancy
During pregnancy the use of drugs is strictly prohibited, especially in the first trimester. It is not necessary to self-medicate because this can lead to complications and toxicity. Reception of Fuchisa possible only under the supervision of the attending physician and subject to a severe rash on the skin or the presence of strong infection.
Only a specialist is able to identify and assess the situation when the risk of disease exceeds the danger to the unborn baby. The active substance fluconazole is well-absorbed into the blood and in maternal milk, so lactation the drug is not recommended.
Contraindications and side effects
At the time of drug application in some patients were noted such side effects:
- peripheral nervous system — dizziness, convulsions, tremor, headache;
- cardiovascular system — arrhythmia, tachycardia;
- the liver and gastrointestinal tract — digestive disorders, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, the formation of signs of liver failure;
- skin — exfoliative cutaneous reaction, necrosis, alopecia;
- allergic reactions — itching, burning, urticaria, swelling.
For information! Fluconazole changing parameters of thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, leukopenia, and agranulocytosis.
To contraindications and the use of antifungal agents include the following:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- personal intolerance of active components and other substances close to the structure of fluconazole;
- children under 7 years of age;
- patients undergoing treatment of terfenadine and cisapride.
It should be noted, in rare cases, Fuzes can cause anaphylactic shock, toxic epidermal necrolysis, and patients with HIV can develop tiedye skin reactions. In case of overdose is increased side effects. For relief of the condition, it is recommended to wash out the stomach.
Learn more about treating fungal infections during pregnancy you can see from the video
FOCIS — modern potent antifungal drug, is able in a short period of time to eliminate the symptoms of fungal infections. To use the medication recommended by the treating physician.