How to deal with sweaty armpits?
Excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis of the armpits can cause a lot of problems. Constant feeling of wetness, marks on clothes and unpleasant smell cause embarrassment and awkwardness. Today developed many ways on how to deal with sweaty armpits. Everyone can choose a suitable way.
If you don’t know how to deal with excessive sweating, you first need to find out the cause of the problem. It may be due to the wrong diet, use of certain medications, excess fluid intake, stress and other factors. To determine the exact cause will help a medical examination and specialist consultation.
There are a few General rules that will help to get rid of excess sweating. These include:
- Strictly obey rules of personal hygiene, especially in the warmer time of the year. Take a shower twice a day. If the weather is very hot you can do it more often. Swim is after excessive physical exertion. To get rid of smell helps a cold shower.
The modern market of cosmetic products offers a variety of ways to deal with excessive sweating. The most effective among them are:
- Antipersperant. Available in the form of sticks, aerosols, or liquids. They contain microscopic particles that clog the pores and do not allow moisture to appear on the surface of the skin. Use of these products daily is not recommended as this may lead to the development of the inflammatory process.
- The deodorants. Not able to prevent sweating. They only kill bacterial flora that is causing the odor. Fragrances included in such funds, give freshness.
- Cosmetic talc. This is the same tool that is used as a topping for a child. The particles of this substance will clog the pores. Talc can effectively deal with the appearance of wet marks on clothing.
Salon treatments and surgery
Modern medicine and cosmetology offer several effective ways to deal with excessive sweating. It is advisable to apply them only when a serious form of hyperhidrosis. All procedures have contraindications, so before they do, you need to consult with your doctor. Among the most popular are:
- Injections of Botox. Botulinum toxin using very fine needles is injected into the sweat glands of the armpits. It contributes to the slowdown of secretion. Because of this, sweating virtually ceases. The effect of such procedure is stored up to six months. Done under local anesthesia.
- The iontophoresis. During procedures in the axillary region of the patient is administered a specialized medicinal solution by the galvanic current. A tangible result will be seen after a week.
- Koreta. The patient is administered local anesthesia. The surgeon then determines the location of the sweat glands. The edges of the contoured region made microscopic incisions. With the help of a curette is the scraping of the sweat glands, which are located under the skin.
Therapy national techniques
Specialists of traditional medicine offer a way how to get rid of the smell of sweat. All funds are made on the basis of natural components. Before applying make sure you have no allergic reactions. Among the most popular recipes are:
- A small piece of ginger root peel and RUB on a small grater. Use cooked weight for rubbing of the armpits. To carry out this procedure three times a week.
- Eliminate excessive sweat and odor will help Apple cider vinegar. Dissolve two tablespoons of vinegar, three spoons of clean water. Received means wipe underarms every day before going to bed. In the morning rinse the remnants of the vinegar.
Hyperhidrosis is an unpleasant problem. It can be solved in several ways. Select the appropriate for yourself, and forget about the unpleasant smell and wet spots in the armpits.