Growths on the body — how to get rid of skin growths and remove
Types of growths on the human body
Growths on the body is considered to be various defects on the skin that can manifest in the form of bubbles, papillary growths, plaques and seals. Skin lesions arise as a result of intensive cell division, which are divided into benign and malignant, can cause cancer of the skin. In this article we will look at what are the growths on the human body, the symptoms and the causes of their appearance.
- The types of formations
- Features of skin growths
- Benign skin lesions
- Malignant skin lesions
- Precancerous skin education
The types of formations
In dermatology any growths and appendages are classified into:
- The edge is a skin growths can develop into malignant form (cutaneous horn, dermatosis, or Bowen’s disease, senile keratitis, retinitis pigmentosum);
- Malignant education that relate to cancer these small growths are distributed on the inner layer of the epidermis and produce metastases throughout the body (liposarcoma, carcinoma, sarcoma, melanoma);
- A benign education, is not able to harm the body and health, however, can bring discomfort and unpleasant feelings (neurofibroma, fibroma, nevus, nevus, papilloma, lipoma, hemangioma, lymphangioma, atheroma).
For information! Malignant growths in the body can cause the development of cancer of the skin and internal organs.
Features of skin growths
Benign skin lesions
As a rule, the cells of the data formations of the epidermis half retain their original functionality and have a fairly slow growth rate. The structure of these outgrowths resembles the tissue from which they originated. These growths are easy to surgery and rarely relapse. Types of growths:
- Fibroma is a tumour which consists of fibrous connective tissue. Education is most often diagnosed in women or in young adulthood. Fibroma has a small form, reaching up to 3 cm, and resembles a small nodule that protrudes above the skin, color blue or black, surface smooth, rarely verrucate. If you put pressure on the knot, he falls in and in some cases on the skin to form pigmentation.
For information! Fibroma is a slow growth rate, however, there are times when build-up can cause cancer complication. In rare cases, fibroids can turn into fibrosarcoma.
- A lump or lipoma — a tumor of fatty layer beneath the skin in its loose connective tissue. Most often a lipoma is found in the hips, shoulders, upper back. In appearance lipoma looks like a soft, movable education, on palpation the patient is not experiencing pain. It is believed that lipoma is harmless, however, in some cases, this build-up can turn into liposarcoma. It is not recommended to allow the expansion of the Wen because after surgery will remain a big scar.
- Neurofibroma is formed from the cell membranes of nerves, which are located in the subcutaneous tissue or in the skin. The tumor occurs with the formation of large quantities of pigment spots and tumor growths.
For information! Multiple neurofibroma is formed due to hereditary or genetic causes. Such education is called neurofibromatosis.
As a rule, the tumor does not go into malignant, however, this build-up can cause serious disturbances in the body. When a complex form of surgery is carried out.
- Papilloma virus or warts is a virus that manifested in the form of warts. Genital warts appear on the genitals or in the anal area. The reason for the formation of genital warts unprotected sexual acts also, the virus can be transmitted in utero from mother to baby.
- Papillomas and warts — growths in the form of papillae, the reason for their education is the decline in immunity, various human papilloma viruses, vegetative disorders and stress. Papillomas and warts can be of different size, shape, and their color varies from light to dark or gray. Localized wart on the skin of the hands, the neck, and in some cases the eyes and face.
- Atheroma — tumor, manifested after occlusion of the sebaceous glands. The location of the tumor: neck, back, groin area. Atheroma occurs with swelling, redness and purulent secretions.
- Hemangioma is a vascular tumor formation. Disease manifests itself differently, can affect internal organs, asymptomatic, the cause of the disease is unknown. Is the hemangioma on the neck, the head.
- Lymphangioma — manifested on the stage of fetal development, it looks like a thin-walled cavity size of 1 mm. the Reason for the formation of lymphangioma is a violation of the circulation of lymph. The disease affects the skin, in appearance, the tumors are small nodules with a transparent surface of orange color.
Malignant skin lesions
The most common skin diseases of a malignant character are:
- Melanoma is the most common type of tumor in the human skin. Melanoma arises as a result of malignant transformation of nevi, moles, after their strong exposure or injury. The site of formation is subjected to pigmentation, may also appear birthmarks, nodules that radiate in different directions from the main fire. The build-up is able to spread metastases in any organ, the treatment takes place with beam and chemotherapy.
For information! Melanoma affects regional lymph nodes, and after treatment you may experience a relapse.
- Basal-cell carcinoma or basal cell Carcinoma — squamous cell carcinoma of the skin, which is formed of atypical basal cells of the skin. Beginning of pathology with the presence of white nodules with a dry crust. Basal cell Carcinoma most often forms on the skin of exposed areas, exposed to sun, high temperatures and carcinogenic substances. It also factors in the development of basal cell carcinoma include a sharp decline in immunity or the passage of long-term therapy with the use of immunomoduliruta drugs.
For information! Nodular-ulcerative basal cell Carcinoma has a characteristic protruding above the skin seal, which resembles the shape of the knot.
- Angiosarcoma, Kaposi’s sarcoma and hemorrhagic sarcomas is multiple growths in the epidermis, in appearance resemble purple spots without clear boundaries, with time passing in the node rounded. The reason for the formation of Kaposi’s sarcoma manifested as a result of various pathologies of the epidermis, herpes 8 type can also cause this swelling. Typically, this disease affects HIV-positive people, occurs in an aggressive form and lead to death. In some cases, Kaposi’s sarcoma occurs in the form of papules.
For information! Kaposi’s sarcoma classical form has a location on the side surface of the lower leg, the feet and hands. The main characteristic of the pathology — the presence of symmetrical lesions without subjective symptoms.
- Liposarcoma is a malignant tumor of adipose tissue, the cause of the disease is a sebaceous cyst, lipoma. Manifested in the form of a large knot, rounded, with indistinct borders, hard and elastic to the touch. The reason for the formation of pathology, scientists have not known, and the process proceeds without symptoms.
- Fibrosarcoma is a tumor that forms in soft tissue in the lower extremities. Fibrosarcoma can be differentiated (less dangerous) and low differentiated (dangerous, because it forms metastases). The reason for the formation of the pathology is not known, for a long time the disease is asymptomatic.
Precancerous skin education
The form of the disease, which can degenerate malignant:
- Cutaneous horn — small growths conical shape, resembling a small horn. The color of the growths usually brown or yellow. Cutaneous horn is formed as a result of the skin cells of the spiny layer, develops as a separate entity in places that are exposed to pressure or friction. Inflammation is formed around the entire circumference of the education, the growth of horn, skin becomes rigid with pronounced grooves. Removed the old horn exclusively by surgery.
- Bowen’s disease is a growth that forms inside of the skin without spread into the surrounding tissue. Most often, Bowen’s Disease manifests itself in older people in the genital area, palms and head. The initial stage of the pathology manifests itself in the form of a red-brown spots, without smooth borders. Looks like plaque with raised edges and scaly skin.
For information! The course of the Disease Bowen may be accompanied with Hyper and hypopigmentation, the plaque can be wet, rough and crackling.
Growths on the body have different causes, symptoms and forms of disease. Suspicious spots, warts or nodules should be promptly diagnosed and treated. Protected sexual acts, the monitoring of sun exposure, will help to eliminate the education and development of growths.