Fungus under the breast and a red spot under the glands
Causes of fungus under the breast and its treatment
The human immune system under the influence of various precipitating factors is reduced, leading to disruptions in the body. The fungus on Breasts often occur due to low immunity, because the spores of Candida are present on skin of all people. When forming the favorable environment fungal spores actively grow and multiply. The disease is accompanied by redness, itching and burning, rash. Often diagnosed in women who are nursing. Consider why there is a fungus under the breast glands, as the disease be cured?
- Causes and symptoms
- The treatment of the disease
- Traditional methods
Causes and symptoms
Fungus under the breast is a disease provoked by pronounced sweating and accumulation of moisture under the Breasts. The factors that affect the progression of disease, emit friction of skin on skin or on a bra. In the absence of treatment, the fungus «moved» to other areas of the body.
Important: when you experience symptoms of fungal infection in the Breasts of nursing mothers, the woman is a source of infection for your baby.
The causes that provoked the fungus, the following:
- The decrease in the barrier function of the body;
- Diabetes and endocrine disorders.;
- Chronic diseases and infectious processes;
- Prolonged use of antibacterial drugs;
- A yeast infection with recurrent course;
- Excessive sweating is hereditary or acquired nature;
- Hormonal disruption, obesity, large breast size.
Aggravate the disease can wearing synthetic underwear, poor cleanliness, moisture, friction.
To recognize the fungal infection in the chest area just. But in the early stages of pathology many women confuse the disease with the usual diaper rash, accordingly, incorrectly treated, leading to the defeat of a larger area of the skin.
Symptoms of fungal infection of the breast skin:
When observing such clinical manifestations should consult a doctor to determine the cause and type of pathogen. If you ignore the symptoms, then eventually there is oozing, cracks, often associated bacterial infection, which greatly complicates the treatment and increases its life.
The treatment of the disease
If the diagnosis found that the cause of the irritation and inflammatory process is the activation of the fungus, the treatment. The General principles are as follows:
- Frequent change of underwear. It is recommended to choose natural and soft tissues that let in air, prevent excessive sweating;
- Regular hygiene procedures – apply soap drying properties;
- Treatment of the affected area with antiseptic solutions is Furatsilin, boric acid;
- After hygienic procedures must be thoroughly dried the area under the Breasts. You can use a towel or alternatively use a Hairdryer;
- After water manipulations sprinkle the skin with talcum powder or baby powder.
Worth knowing: in mild infection only prescribed antifungal ointment, if the stage of the disease, without the use of systemic agents can not do.
Treatment of fungal infections in the chest complex. You must comply with all recommendations of the doctor on drug use. It is impossible to neglect the General principles of treatment, as the moist and warm environment is favorable conditions for activity of fungal parasites.
In the early stages of use of drugs local action:
If the fungus is at an advanced stage, simultaneously diagnosed multiple lesions of the skin, to cure the disease without the influence of on the inside will not work. In severe forms recommended medications:
- Griseofulvin. The dosage is determined individually. The drug there are contraindications and side effects. Therapy can be as long as eight months;
- Irunin – antifungal agent, active ingredient is Itraconazole. The tablets should be taken every day, dosage varies from 1 to 2 pieces. The course of treatment lasts for 14 days;
- Fluconazole is administered at 50 mg every day. The duration of treatment varies 1-2 weeks. To prevent subsequent relapse as prophylaxis is prescribed for 150 mg every 7 days;
- Lamisil is available in tablet form, the dosage per day is 250 mg tablets taken after a meal. Not while carrying a child.
Note: unauthorized use of drugs in pills may cause side effects – nausea, pain in stomach, indigestion, headaches etc.
Along with the medical methods, you can use the methods of alternative medicine. Of course, before using any tool it is best to consult with your doctor.
Treatment of folk remedies offers the following options:
During treatment of fungal infection can not forget about the food. It is recommended to limit consumption of fatty, spicy, salty and smoked food, to abandon the use of confectionery, energy drinks, coffee, alcoholic and carbonated drinks.
Fact: up to 70% of patients stop treatment at the stage of improving their condition, when alarming symptoms disappear, it does not come to the laboratory control. It is fundamentally wrong. The disappearance of the signs does not guarantee complete destruction of the fungus untreated, the disease will soon return.
To prevent fungus under the breast is necessary to observe some simple rules. The key point lies in hygiene. You should regularly walk in shower, to wash away from your body accumulated dirt and sweat, it is important to monitor the cleanliness of their clothes. What dirty things are often the source of infection.
It is strictly forbidden to wear someone else’s clothes, especially intimate items – lingerie. The house is necessary to arrange General cleaning, using specialized disinfectant.
As prophylaxis it is recommended to support the immune system – proper and balanced diet. The deficit of useful features, you can take vitamins and minerals providing the daily needs of the body.
Timely initiated and correctly selected therapy fungal infections under the Breasts is the key to successful treatment in a short time. Treatment need to pass through, then be sure to be tested in a laboratory to confirm a positive result.