Fundisa — instructions for use and composition
Cream Fundasol and the instruction on its application
Fundisa effectively eliminates symptoms of athlete’s foot, antiseptic, deodorizing effect. The drug is suitable for people of any age. If you carefully study Fundazol the drug is a complex set of natural ingredients. Cream is considered to be quite popular, available and inexpensive tool in the fight against fungal infections.
- Pharmacological properties of the drug
- Release form and composition of Fundazol
- Indications for use of the drug
- Instructions for use of Fundazol
- Contraindications and side effects
Pharmacological properties of the drug
Fundisa has a complex effect on the affected area, so it also eliminates acne, ingrown nails, insect bites. The drug produces a moisturizing effect, it can be used as a remedy for sunburn and dry skin. The continuous use of medication helps to get rid of excessive foot perspiration, unpleasant odor, and swelling. The tool facilitates:
- to eliminate inflammation, fungus;
- softening of the skin;
- hydration and accelerate the healing process;
- normalization of sweat glands.
Important: Fundisa not only eliminates the fungus, but also strengthens the protective functions of the organism. As a result, the healing process is fairly quick, reducing the likelihood of relapse.
Release form and composition of Fundazol
Produced Fundisa in the form of cream in plastic tubes of 30 ml. Cream presented in the form of thick smooth consistency with a light beige shade. Is moderately fat, unobtrusively pleasant smell. One pack is enough for four weeks of regular use.
Fundisa consists of the following components:
- purified water is a universal solvent, the basis of drug$
- vaseline improves skin elasticity, accelerating the healing of scars;
- of pentanol, increases the activity of the cosmetic products;
- zinc oxide has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic effect;
- lanolin, softens the skin, prevents the appearance of cracks;
- salicylic acid, softening rough skin, facilitating the removal of dead tissue, neutralizing the action of the fungus;
- potassium iodide, protivoyuznogo, anti-inflammatory agents;
- celandine, a natural antiseptic, neutralizing the effect of pathogenic microflora;
- oak bark, removes irritation, itching and disrupting the shell of pathogenic organisms, restoring damaged areas, strengthening nails, skin;
- nipagina, antibacterial, antiseptic;
- of nipazol, preventing the growth of fungi and bacteria.
Advanced preparation is composed of vegetable oils, vitamins, which soften, nourish the skin, restore the functioning of the sweat glands, strengthening of local immunity.
Indications for use of the drug
Fundisa made use of as a remedy for mycosis, onychomycosis and ingrown toenail. The drug is also nominated in:
- purulent lesions;
- excessive sweating of hands, feet;
- the unpleasant smell of the feet;
- excessive dryness, roughness of the epidermis;
- the cracks on the heels, in the interdigital space;
- bacterial lesions of the skin;
- prevention of infection by the fungus.
Instructions for use of Fundazol
To use the drug should consult a doctor. Before applying Fungicola with instructions be sure to read. The cream should be applied in a thick layer on the skin 2-3 times per day. The right amount of cream is determined by absorption. If the ointment is no longer absorbed, this amount is considered sufficient. The treated area, cover with paper for compresses for 4 hours, and secure using adhesive tape.
Note: in Any case, do not use to compress the polyethylene as a film, it will accumulate moisture, it will cause diaper rash and irritation.
A positive result can be observed after only a few days after you start using Fungicola. But for fastening of the received result it is desirable to use at least 1-2 months. Tool moisturizes the skin, exfoliates dead skin particles. To prevent Fundazol, according to the instructions for use, can be applied 2 times per seven days or apply the medication before each visit to the baths or the pool.
Contraindications and side effects
The main difference between the funds is that there are no contraindications, although clinical trials have not been conducted. Therefore, during pregnancy and breastfeeding before using ointment be sure to consult with a dermatologist. The tool offers the following benefits:
- increased efficiency;
- easy to use;
- the rapid elimination of the symptoms;
- the possibility of using in the complex therapy;
- absence of contraindications and side effects;
- fast absorption;
- the lack of a greasy residue.
Fundazol you can use children, but only under the constant supervision of doctors. If there is hypersensitivity or individual intolerance to the ingredients of the drug can appear allergic as redness and rashes. In ordinary cases for two weeks, he eliminates such unpleasant symptoms as itching, burning, pain.