Folk remedy for sweating armpits
Sweaty people causes negative emotions in others as their appearance and an unpleasant odor. Consider a folk remedy from smell of sweat, which if not completely get rid of sweat, at least a little ease the overall situation. These methods are accessible to everyone and will get rid of the smell of sweat under the arms to reduce sweating, to normalize the glands.
The condition of sweating characterizes such a term as hyperhidrosis. The above symptoms may occur at rest, not to mention the period of physical activity or stressful situations. So, consider the traditional methods of struggle in order to make life easier for themselves or loved ones.
Means external use
First of all, note that to do everything to «maybe» will not work, and therefore need for deliberate approach to this process. Folk remedy for sweating various:
- Kombucha. Based on it is an infusion. The fungus placed in water, add a little welding and leave for 2 weeks to infuse. The resulting tool strain. Before application it is necessary to wash armpits and wipe with a towel. Wipe underarms this extract twice a day, morning and evening;
- Oak, or rather its bark. Bark pour boiled water. Next, bring again to a boil over low heat and allowed to stand for about 30 minutes. The resulting mixture is left to «rest» for 120 minutes. At the end of time strain. Here useful cotton swabs, dipped them in the resulting decoction and apply on your armpits. The result will be visible within two weeks. To use is 2 times a day, morning and evening;
- Bath 1. Bath used the following plants, yarrow, peppermint, St. John’s wort. All the herbs are taken in equal proportions and brewed, then leave to infuse. The resulting tool strain and pour into bath with warm water. Taking baths is from 10 to 15 minutes;
- 2 bath. For the broth, apply the following types of herbs: celandine, chamomile, nettle. All herbs are placed in boiling water and kept on low heat for about 10 minutes. After the broth has cooled, filtered and poured into the bath water. Take baths for 20 minutes;
- Bath 3. Here use oak bark, peppermint, chamomile. Mix in water and put to stand for half an hour. The prepared medium is filtered and mixed with water in the tub. Take baths for 15 minutes.
This kind of baths dry the skin and generally contribute to narrowing the overall patency of the sweat glands.
The adoption of a contrast shower will also help in the prevention. Using this method, you enhance immunity, tone the body, as a result will be less sweating. After a shower, you can apply to the armpits baby powder.
The means of internal application of
These tools are on a par with the above, and therefore fully complementary. You should use a comprehensive approach for the treatment of hyperhidrosis. All described methods are reduced to brewing teas on the basis of certain herbs, which we will consider:
- Nettle and sage. Herbs pour boiling water and leave to languish on low heat for another 15 minutes. Strain and set to cool. Drinking this decoction for 30 days 3 times a day.
- Sage, motherwort ordinary, belladonna, Valeriana officinalis. Brewed in equal amounts, insist 30 minutes, filter and take for 15 days to 3 times a day.
- Sage, flower, clover, casting blueberries, fen cottonweed. The herbs steeped and simmering on slow fire for 15-20 minutes. The mixture is filtered. Take 3 times a day.
Do not expect that all will pass by itself. It is necessary to eliminate the causes of excessive sweating, and that it is necessary to apply to a medical facility. Qualified professionals will prescribe a course for the treatment of the sweat glands. Diseases such a plan needs to be diagnosed by a dermatologist. If it turns out that this is a symptom of another disease, for example, diabetes, the patient is sent to the appropriate specialist for treatment of the underlying disease with the use of necessary medications.