Enterosgel application instruction for children and its analogues
Enterosgel and the instruction on its application from allergies
Enterosgel is a medicinal drug used to remove from the body harmful substances. It is not absorbed in the lining of the gastrointestinal tract, it moves through the intestines in a natural way and takes away toxins for 7 hours removing them from the body. This drug proved successful in clinical trials. Its quality is checked more than 15 years of research and observations. It is excellent for treatment or prevention of various types of allergies. Many people wonder Enterosgel what helps? Below are Enterosgel usage instructions.
- Pharmacological effect and release form
- Indications for use and composition
- Side effects
- Method of application and doses
- Analogues of the drug
Pharmacological effect and release form
Enterosgel from what? The drug is eleventy Enterosgel enterosorbent with a porous structure of hydrophobic organic silicon matrix. It is designed for elimination from the body mainly medium molecular toxic substances. Various toxins and harmful substances just bind and are excreted by the drug. It absorbs part of the products of metabolism of the human body, including excess bilirubin, cholesterol, urea. You can also use Enterosgel for the face – mask of Enterosgel to face is very beneficial and can cure many skin diseases.
Important! The effect of Enterosgel is to restore the disturbed microflora of the intestines and does not affect his motor function.
This drug is available in several dosage forms: paste and a gel. In paste form for oral administration to 225 g in tubes or bags 22,5 g Tuba or a number of packages are carton boxes.
Indications for use and composition
Why use Enterosgel? This medicine should be taken in the treatment of diseases of the digestive system and various allergies. In diseases, which are accompanied by all sorts of poisonings in the broadest sense of the word Enterosgel is indicated for use.
The sorbent Enterosgel is used by people of different age groups as detoxation remedy for:
- Food and drug allergies;
- Acute intoxications caused by various reasons;
- Acute intestinal infections;
- Acute poisoning by various substances;
- Purulent-septic diseases with the expressed intoxication, part of a complex therapy;
- Viral hepatitis;
- Chronic renal failure;
- The prevention of chronic intoxications in humans in hazardous occupations.
Paste for oral administration has the appearance of a homogeneous mass of white or close to it color, smell her there. 100 g of pasta 70 g of the polymethylsiloxane of poligidrat and 30 g of purified water.
Sometimes when this drug has some side effects. This is usually constipation. A contraindication to this drug is the only acute intestinal obstruction. During pregnancy and nursing period the drug can be taken safely. Information on overdose and interactions with other drugs for the integrated treatment of not detected.
Enterosgel instructions for use. The administration of Enterosgel is not recommended to combine with other medications or food, these events should wait 2 hours, it is recommended to wash it down with water. The right amount of formula should be mixed with a triple volume of hot water and drink drinking water. For adults, the daily dose is 3 packets of 67.5 grams, for children from 5 to 14 years – 2 pack, up to 5 years – 1 pack. Taking medication 3 times a day.
Method of application and doses
Often used face mask with Enterosgel. The easiest recipe for her dense layer to apply the drug to the face without additives, or, in the case of the drug is too thick, you can dilute the ground with a strong decoction of chamomile. Enough 20 minutes of action Enterosgel as face masks, then it should be washed off with water or tea of the herbs and put nourishing cream. Judging by the reviews, this mask perfectly cleanses the pores, eliminates acne, eliminates inflammation and reduces swelling.
Important! In chronic intoxications to prevent them it is recommended to take 1 packet 2 times a day for 10 days each month. In cases of severe poisoning the dose can be doubled the first 3 days.
Analogues of the drug
Enterosgel and analogs of it can cure and prevent the onset of many different diseases, especially well they work for allergies. The analogues of this drug include such medicines as:
- Polifepan – sorption has limited capabilities, but with prolonged use can cause vitamin deficiency and stomach disorders;
- Anchorages – effective at intestinal infections, but has a sufficient number of side effects, including spasms of the bronchial tubes, allergies and lower pressure;
- Aluminium phosphate gel is the sorbent, but has a sorption qualities due to the presence in its composition of pectin;
- Enterofuril – removing germs in the intestine, but detoxification can not provide;
- Smectite is a fairly common analog Enterosgel has a wide sorption capabilities and is the analogue of Enterosgel for children;
- Activated charcoal is also a very common sorbent that can help in many medical issues;
- POLYSORB – is a powdery adsorbent with silica in the role of active substances.
In certain conditions any of the above sorbents can replace the drug. There are other analogues of Enterosgel similar action, but they are not well known. Sometimes people ask – Enterosgel, activated charcoal, or, what is better? This question is difficult to answer unambiguously. There is also another similar sorbent – white coal. Charcoal or Enterosgel to choose depends on various factors, so it is best to clarify this with the treating doctor. Any description of the drug, its storage conditions and the shelf life for which it is used and usage patterns of today, you can browse the net without problems.