Allegra — instructions for use of Allergy medication
Pills Allegra and instructions for use
Most antihistamines have citadine effect on the body and mental activity. Almost every Allergy medication contains histamine, which interferes with the normal development of body special chemical elements in response to allergens. Allegra tablets is an original drug that is significantly different from the other drugs, active substances eliminate Allergy symptoms and facilitate the performance of key internal systems. In this article, we consider the effect of the drug Allegra, its indications and treatment method.
- Pharmacological effect and release form
- Instructions for use and composition
- Side effects
- Method of application and doses
- Analogues of the drug
Pharmacological effect and release form
Allegra is an antihistamine, which is Fexofenadine. This active metabolite exerts the alpha adrenoblokirutego effect, which eliminates citadine effect and other effects to the Central nervous system. Studies of the drug showed that after oral administration of a medication, Fexofenadine begins to operate after 1 hour and after 6 hours reaches its maximum.
For information! It is important to note, tablets Allegro, until 2014 called Telfast.
In patients with seasonal allergic manifestations, receiving 240 milligrams of Fexofenadine daily for 2 weeks have been marked improvements in the health of the body. It should be noted, the active component is practically not metabolized in the liver and outside of it, and in the stool and urine of a person has a high number of Fexofenadine. The excretion of active substance from the blood plasma occurs with exponential decrease (when the growth rate is proportional to the value of the variable) and the elimination half-life lasts from 11 to 15 o’clock after a prolonged use of medications. According to the conducted studies have revealed a large part of the medicinal product in unchanged form excreted in bile and urine, accounting for up to 10%. The drug is available in tablets, coated with a protective shell light pink color. The tablets are oblong, biconvex, engraved on one side of the 012 and the letter “e” on the other.
Instructions for use and composition
Composed of Allegra contains the main active ingredient hydrochloride Fexofenadine. Additional excipients of the drug include:
- magnesium stearate;
- pregelatinization starch;
- sodium croscarmellose.
Sheath antihistamine tablets contains:
- the dye is iron oxide, which contains a yellow mixture;
- the dye is iron oxide, which contains a mixture of pink;
- colloidal silicon dioxide;
- titanium dioxide;
- hypromellose E15 and E5.
For information! Pink and yellow dye iron oxide is a mixture of red iron oxide and yellow oxide E172, diluted titanium dioxide E171.
The drug Allegro and its instruction manual implies its use at:
- manifestations of seasonal allergic rhinitis (to reduce symptoms are advised to take tablets of 120 mg);
- chronic idiopathic urticaria (to reduce symptoms are advised to take tablets of 180 mg);
- allergic conjunctivitis is characterized by itchy eyes, swelling of eyelids and redness of the eye.
It should be noted, with plasma concentrations exceeding the therapeutic concentration of 32 Fexofenadine does not negatively impact on potassium channels of the detained straightening in the human heart.
According to the conducted clinical trials have been identified such adverse effects of drug allergies:
- nausea and vomiting;
- nervousness, sleep disturbance;
For information! Enough in rare cases, the drug can cause a hypersensitivity reaction of the skin, which manifests itself in the form of itching, exanthema and urticaria.
Contraindications of anti-allergic medicines are the following:
- hypersensitivity to the primary and secondary components of the drugs;
- pregnancy, regardless of trimester;
- children up to 12 years.
Careful to take remedy for patients with hepatic and renal insufficiency, elderly people, patients suffering from cardiovascular pathologies including history.
Method of application and doses
The drug is designed for oral administration, in the annotations provided precise dosage, which can eliminate the external symptoms of an allergic reaction. Allegro — usage instructions:
- During seasonal exacerbation of allergic rhinitis it is recommended to take 120 mg of 1 times a day before eating. The tablet with one hand engraved 012, and on the other hand the letter “e”;
- In the course of chronic urticaria are advised to take the vehicle for 180 mg of 1 times a day before meals. The tablet with one hand engraved 018, and on the other hand the letter “e”;
- In allergic diseases in children is recommended to take 30 mg of the drug.
For information! Between taking Allegra and other antacids should be a break of at least 2 hours.
It is recommended to store anti-allergic medication in a dry place at room temperature and good ventilation.
Analogues of the drug
Allegra has analogues of the drug, which also contains the main active substance is hydrochloride of Fexofenadine. Of the most common medicines include:
- Allegra D;
It’s worth noting that the analogues can be represented by a smaller dosage of the active substance.
The drug Allegro is a modern anti-allergic agent, capable of comprehensively eliminate the symptoms of allergic diseases. In compliance with correct dosage and all recommendations of the attending physician, it is possible to get rid of allergens and increase the functionality of the main systems of the body.