31 HPV type in women and 51 HPV in men: what is it
Types of HPV in women and men
One of the tricky viruses of modern man is the human papilloma virus (HPV). The disease can long remain in a latent (sleeping) state, and does not disturb his master. The course and manifestation of the pathology form types of HPV. That is, the degree of oncogenicity infection. What types of virus are, and what types of HPV are the most dangerous, are investigated in our material.
- Varieties of HPV in oncogenesis and danger to humans
- Cutaneous manifestations of different strains of the disease
- How is the transmission of human papillomavirus?
- The characteristics of the manifestation of the virus in men and women
- Diagnostics and detection
- Treatment of pathology
- Prevention of papillomavirus
Varieties of HPV in oncogenesis and danger to humans
Recite in the world about 130 species of the disease. However, the most common are about 30 of them. It is understood that in most cases at very strong immunity medium or nizhankovskii types of HPV can stay in the human body without symptoms and independently to complete 6-12 months after infection (70% of cases). As for selenoorganic species, HPV are the most dangerous, as a rule, manifest itself in 3-5 months after infection. In this case, as in men, and in patients female papillomavirus manifests itself in warts, flat or pointed shape. They mostly grow on the genitals inside or outside or around the anus. These are the most dangerous types of the virus at untimely or substandard treatment provoke cervical and uterine body, and other types of cancer.
The safest for humans are some types of HPV (human papillomavirus):
- HPV 1;
- Types 3, 4 and 5;
- Papilloma virus 10, 28 and 49.
While HPV 1 is more common than other listed species.
To discountultram strains of the disease include the following:
- 6 and 11;
- 42 and 43;
- HPV 44.
Sredneetazhnye version pathology:
- HPV 31 and 33 types in women and men;
- HPV 35;
- Viruses 51 and 52;
- HPV type 58.
Important: If the identification of such genotypes of the disease requires constant supervision of the patient by the oncologist and dermatologist and proper quenching with the aim of raising protective forces of an organism. Especially if identified HPV type 58.
Strains with high carcinogenic risk:
- Viruses 16 and 18;
- 31 HPV type in women and men;
- 36 strain;
- HPV 45, especially women.
Important: most often, HPV is diagnosed in women in 70% of cases. Thus clinically, infection is manifested only in 50% of cases.
Cutaneous manifestations of different strains of the disease
When activating HPV, depending on its genotyping the patient will manifest such formations on the skin and mucous membranes:
|1, 2 and 4||Warts from the sole of the foot|
|2, 4, 26, 27, 29 and 57||Simple warts all over body|
|3, 28, 10, and 49||Warts flat|
|2, , 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19 and 20, as well as varieties 36, 37, 46, 47 and 50||Verrucifera epidermodysplasia|
Regarding formations on the mucous membranes of the genitals in both men and women manifest some strains of the infection:
|6, 11, 42 and 54||HPV genital shape (not oncogenic education)|
|16, 18, 30 and type 31, as well as strains 33, 39, 40, 42, 43, 51 and 52, 55 and 57, 61, 62, 64 and 67||Warts flat, uterine dysplasia with a high risk of degeneration into cancer. Therefore, the observation and emergency treatment especially of human papillomavirus type 31 in women it is important and necessary.|
|Strains infection 16, 18,HPV 31 genotype, version 33, HPV 35 and 39, as well as strains 45, 51-52, and 54, 56 HPV type in women or 66, 68||Malignant tumors on the walls of the vagina, uterine mucosa, the anus or the vagina.|
|13 and 32||Papillomas on mucous membranes of the nose, mouth, etc.|
|Infection 6, 11 and 30||Papillomatosis of the airway|
Important: you should know that HPV 56 type of women, as well as 35 HPV type in women, and strains 66 and 68 are the most dangerous and often lead to carcinoma (malignant cancer). These types of HPV in women needs to be specially monitored by each attending physician.
All carcinogenic types of infection are characterized by the fact that patients there is a high rate of formation and growth of papillomas in the form of a cock’s comb. Patients (especially females) can be noted after infection, some weakness, light fever, and sometimes slight fever. Also in patients with infected vysokokonkurentnyj versions of the disease was small chromazone during sexual intercourse or outside it.
How is the transmission of human papillomavirus?
The human papillomavirus type 45, as well as all other types, is transmitted in most cases through sexual contact. Especially dangerous in this case 35 HPV type in women. Moreover, it can happen not only during penetrative vaginal contact. Transmission can also occur during anal or oral sex. Including infection can occur even if the partners are closely pressed against each other’s genitalia, but do not carry out sexual intercourse.
In addition, the disease transmission can happen through the use of personal articles of an infected person.
This is interesting: according to statistics, when infected by oncogenic strains of the risk of getting precancerous disease increases 60 times. However, only 1% of cases among women were identified with cancer of the uterus.
The characteristics of the manifestation of the virus in men and women
When infection with human papillomavirus disease is often seen in women than in men. The signs and symptoms of illness (localization of papillomas and warts) also varies depending on the sex of the patient. Thus, women have symptoms of HPV 31 strain and other medium — and vysokokonkurentnyj strains occur in such zones:
- The crotch between the legs;
- The vagina and labia;
- The cervix.
At the same time, men have the same types of diseases manifest themselves in such areas:
- Scrotum and penis;
- The mouth and the pubis.
Important: the first papillae appear in the initial areas of transmission. And only later warts scattered in other parts of the body.
Diagnostics and detection
The primary identification of the pathology is possible during a routine examination by a dermatologist, gynecologist or urologist. If the doctor suspected something was wrong, depending on the localization of papillomas sent for tests and examinations. In General, to diagnose pathology and identify the version of the disease use these methods:
- Smear on Cytology. Taken in women to study the biomaterial under a special microscope. If the result was 1-2 class, which means that the woman is all right. Classes from 3 to 5 say that there are suspicions that the woman is a carrier of HPV types 39 type or other vysokokonkurentnyj.
- Colposcopy. Especially important is a study in case if you suspect the 39 HPV type in women or HPV-58 types in women. During colposcopy, the doctor repeatedly enlarges the image of the cervix and when this treats the surface with special compounds that change the color of the mucosa in the case of cancer.
- Histology. Analysis for the detection of malignancy cells. In this case, the doctor takes a small sample of the affected tissue papillomaviruses.
- Digene-test. If you suspect the women and men 51 HPV type in women and in men taking a scraping from the mucosa of the urethra or vagina and determine the exact strain of the infection,
- RT-PCR analysis. Used to identify high-risk versions of human papilloma virus. If you do not observe the technology of sampling of biological material and analysis, the result may be false.
Treatment of pathology
In General, the detection of pathological virus with the presence of visible entities therapy is complex. The treatment looks like so:
- Deleting all papillomas and warts and their subsequent dispatch to histology;
- General strengthening of the body immunomodulators;
- Inhibition of infection by antiviral drugs.
In case of detection of human papillomavirus type 56 a woman’s gynecologist prescribed treatment depending on the severity of the pathology. If detected the presence of HPV in the male body, its treatment is engaged in the urologist or dermatologist depending on the localization of visible symptoms.
Prevention of papillomavirus
To prevent infection, you must follow these simple rules:
- Avoid casual sex;
- Protection barrier contraceptives if a permanent sexual partner is a carrier of a dangerous strain with a high risk of oncogenetic virus;
- To get vaccinated against HPV (girls).
With regard to vaccination against HPV 35 species and other strains, it is important to know that today there is a vaccine only against strains 6, 11, 16 and 18. In this case you must take before entering into sexual life. Basically to inculcate in girls aged 11-16 years. Later vaccination efficiency. Treat HPV with a vaccine is useless.
It is understood that at the first sign of papillomavirus it is advisable to see a doctor to determine its strain. This will help to keep the condition under close control.