Fruit peel for the face at home: readings and recipes
Deep cleansing facial using fruit acids is an effective procedure essential to almost every woman after 30 years. From this age to notice the first signs of aging, weaken the protective mechanisms of the skin, tone is reduced, deteriorating the food. This is reflected in the formation of wrinkles, excessive laxity, pigmentation, clogged pores.
To fight the unfavorable symptoms, cosmetologists recommend to thoroughly clean your face from dead cells, sebaceous secretions and other impurities that interfere with the normal breathing of the epidermis and active absorption of nutrients from creams and masks. In this regard, is considered the most effective chemical peeling with fruit acids. He, unlike the mechanical (scrub, scrub), has a more gentle effect as it does not hurt and does not hurt healthy cells.
Today, the exfoliation of the top layer of the skin using fruit acids — one of the most popular salon treatments for which the applied special concentrated compounds in simple proportions. This requires some knowledge, skill, and caution. But few people know that this peeling may be carried out in the home. Of course, its efficiency will be slightly lower salon counterpart, but it does not carry any risks for either individuals or for the family budget.
Principles of organic chemistry to beauty
In the course of chemical peeling on the epidermis the effect of a group called alpha-hydroxy (a second name — AHA), which in common parlance is called the fruit as the main way of obtaining them is the most common citrus fruits, berries, fruits, etc. the Most common fruit acids for the procedure are the following:
- malic (apples and tomatoes) — exfoliates and restores the cell cover, has an antioxidant effect;
- lemon (citrus, pineapple) — whitens and disinfects, stimulates the production of collagen;
- wine (old wine, grapes) — exfoliates, moisturizes, whitens;
- lactic (bilberries, tomatoes, sour milk, pickled vegetables) — evens skin tone, improves skin tone, gives smoothness;
- glycolic (from sugar cane) — moisturizes, exfoliates and makes the skin supple.
Many organic acids are produced synthetically, for example, glycolic, lactic, tartaric. They are part of special cosmetic products for chemical exfoliation of skin, most of them can be used at home.
Fruit peel for the face is designed primarily for purification from impurities and dirt embedded in pores. The impact of active substances is produced only on dead cells, healthy is not damaged, so after the procedure not observed irritation and redness, as often happens after other chemical or mechanical cleaning. By the way, for this reason, face peel fruit acid belongs to the group of superficial.
Additional features of the procedure due to a different set of ingredients in bulk to exfoliation. So, a facial peeling with acids can have whitening and lifting effect, improve the skin barrier and promote optimal hydration, stimulate the regeneration of new cells.
Indications and contraindications
Brand shown holding peelings with fruit acids for women with oily, overly porous, prone to unsightly rashes skin. The active ingredients will help to smooth the surface will have antibacterial and regenerating effect.
Ladies with aging, dull, pale, or, conversely, hyperpigmentation skin have all the chances to improve her condition is through the use of fruit acids, promoting development of cells, collagen, rejuvenating and brightening effect.
For those with normal skin this procedure will also have an exceptionally beneficial effect, support the epidermis in optimal condition, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
For women with dry or sensitive skin should choose the most soft components, which in addition to the purification, will have a light refreshing and moisturizing effect.
But no matter how safe is not considered acid peel for the face at home, beauty experts highly recommend not to use it at:
- any allergic reactions to the components;
- sliesarieva the skin;
- damage to the epidermis in the treated area of the face (scratches, wounds, etc.);
- the presence of dilated capillaries and skin lesions;
- various skin diseases in the active stages of (herpes, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis).
Methods of cleansing
Fruit peel for the face at home is very simple. Only a few elementary operations — salon treatment within their own apartment is ready.
- First, you need to clean the face from visible impurities, makeup residue. For this you will need a cotton swab and favorite make-up remover. After it is advisable to rinse your skin with clean water to continue to avoid undesirable reactions of the acid with the balance of funds;
- Next, prepare the composition of the peeling. For this you need to pick up some fresh fruit or berries, milk product or sour vegetables recipe depends on what final effect you want to retrieve. Grind the selected products, can squeeze fresh juice from them, then be prepared as required for the recipe (some of the most effective recipes are given below).
- If the peeling finish is selected a cosmetic, before the procedure you should carefully study the manual.
- With a brush apply the resulting mass on the face. Should pay attention to problem areas, and areas with thin skin (around lips and eyes) should be avoided.
- If done correctly, after some time will feel a subtle tingle. This is perfectly normal, but if the reaction is too unpleasant, do not tolerate, it is better to wash off.
- Usually time keeping the mask depends on skin type: oily 20-30 minutes, dry and aging no more than 15 minutes, but again you need to pay attention to your own feelings. Ready cosmetic peelings with fruit acids are maintained according to the instructions.
- You then rinse well peeling a lot, and face thoroughly moisturize with a soothing cream.
After the procedure, cosmetologists do not advise to be in the sun for hours, as exposure to UV rays can cause unpleasant pigmentation. By the way, in the summer season, such manipulations should not be carried out at all, better to wait for late autumn or winter.
The average frequency rate fruit peels for the face is not more than 1 times a week, but it may vary depending on the condition of the epidermis. Porous and greasy skin can be pampered to 2-3 times a week, that’s for dry and sensitive preferably be limited to 1 time in 10 days.
Best homemade recipes
- Pineapple papaya
Take a fresh and ripe pineapple (200 g) and papaya (100 g), grind and mix with 2 tablespoons of honey. It’s quite an active mask to keep the face it is recommended to 10 minutes.
Blend in blender the flesh of the banana, kiwi and pineapple in equal proportions. Further proceed as in the previous recipe.
To add to wiatomo lemon juice the same amount of slightly warmed olive oil and stir to coat the face. Keep the mask for 10-15 minutes.
Mash a few strawberries and mix with honey. Strawberry grain, which will inevitably be in the finished mass, will act as an effective mechanical peeling.
If you carry facial cleansing with fruit acids regularly then very soon skin will respond with fresh color will be velvety and elastic. What we need at any age to feel confident?